Fridays are the Best!(Saturdays too): Chapter 16

Song of Love chapter 16

Reminder-the longer it takes me to update, the longer the updates will be... so this might be longer... btw the cover is Leonardo, just to give you a visual! Don't know wt anime he's from.... but he has black hair and green eyes, just like I imagined him, so it's all good!

Len pov-

Okay... So remember when I got that message? Yeah, well, that was from, my ex, Lola. I broke up with her for always pranking the girls around me, and she never showed mercy. When I broke up with her, she never accepted it, so I moved away. A year has passed, and she probably has more tricks up her sleeves now.

But, what is Rin doing there? Are they friends? Eh, I'll ask her after asking about the boyfriend/girlfriend thing to break the ice..... I get the feeling that she'll say no, but I will not give up yet! Time to buy those flowers....

Rin pov-

Well, I finally made it outside. It was easier than I thought it would be. Now I can calm my nerves a little- and just when I wanna relax, Len is there to almost make my heart stop... literally. He looked totally surprised. Can't blame him. I smiled a nervous smile, which probably made me look like a smiling horse. -.-

He smiled back, and came up to me. "Didn't think I would see you here," he said. I sighed, and decided to tell him what happened. He stiffened when he heard me mention Leonardo. "He's your.. half-brother?!" He looked mortified.

" Why are you that surprised? It's not that big of a deal, sheesh." I said.

He shook his head, then said, "Your right... Hey, remember that question I asked...." he said, quickly changing the topic. I blushed. I actually have been thinking about it. I let out a deep breath, and said,

"About that,"

.

.

.

Leonardo pov-(oh my gurd another POV besides Rin and Len! Everyone calm down!)

Darn. That person never falls for me, espeacially when I look at her directly in the eyes... Why is she immune to it? Always giving me that foolish smile of hers, making my cheeks stained crimson all the time... Your are supposed to have red cheeks, Rin Kagamine! Not me!

Ugh, I'm getting rather famished. I scribbled some curssive letters on a piece of paper.... "Sofia!"

"Y-yes master?"

"Draw my bath. Also, get me these things from the store," I handed her the paper.

I feel like my next plan will be fullproof....

Rin pov-

"About that," I said in a doubtfull tone. He looked at the ground.

"Yes!!" He quickly looked up, and I hugged him. He started squishing me to death.

"Cant-breath-" He let go and kissed me on my forehead.

"Sorry. Just reeeaallyy happy right now."

I thought about something. "So we're neighbors now?"

"Guess so~," he said.

Rinny-chan: guess who's baaaaacckk!

Me: oh not you again...

Rinny-chan: aww I know your happy on the inside.... I'm just too adorable to resist!

Me: yeah, suuure.

Rinny-chan: Ooo did I interrupt something?

Me: Shut up

Rinny-chan: have fun while I'm gooonnee~

Me: dude I'm 14 what do you expect me to do...

Rinny-chan: your only 14! I thought you were 16....

Me: you are a part of me, yet you don't know my age? -.-

Rinny-chan: . . . Have fun!

I looked back at Len, who noticed I was spacing out. I accidentally made things more awkward by asking, "Soooo, when do we have our first date..." He blushed a lot, and had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Now...?" He said shy-like.

He said that so...he's so...... that was.... adorable! Wait- since when do I fangirl like that?

"M-maybe tomorrow?" I stuttered like a pro.

"Great! See you tomorrow at 6!"

He skipped-literally- to his house, and I giggled-since when do I giggle?- and felt proud of my answer. I will now be one of those girls who worry about stuff like "what should I wear?" Or "should I wear makeup?" And "where's my purse?"

Am I becoming... girly!? o.o

Doesn't matter! Better get ready for tomorrow... Fridays are the best!