Explanation for Lola and Lucy's Disappearance?

Song of Love chapter 34

Len pov-

I AM FREAKING OUT! It  happened so fast, too. Rin just runs out of the bathroom in a second, unconcious and on the floor the next. I ran towards her, but I was too late in catching her. I rested her head in my lap.She felt cold, yet her cheeks were rosy pink.

Zack was calling the boss, while Leonardo was by my side, a confused look on his face. When Zack hung up, he walked towards the balcony. Leonardo followed, leaving me with Rin. "What's going on?" I asked mostly to myself.

I took her wrist, checking her pulse. It seems normal to me. I hugged her limp body, wondering if I'm making her warm that way. Hope she doesn't wake up right now, 'cause she'll slap me for hugging her like this.

Rin pov-

I feel so cold, and I'm sitting in a pool of water. So much for the fancy dress. I can smell something, something familiar. The ocean, I thought. I heard someone crying, a girl, to be exact. It was dark, but there was some light, probably coming from a window or something. 

I tried walking, only to be stopped by an invisible force, and when I touched it, it gave me an enourmous headache so intense that my knees gave in, and once I hit the floor, my headache stopped.

I looked up, surprised that it wasn't that dark anymore. In fact, I see that I'm in some kind of warehouse, and the light was actually coming from the ceiling, but instead of sky, I saw... fishes? What the heck! I'm underwater! 

As I look up in awe, I forgot all about the crying girl and the fact that I was unconcious but was suddenly in this warehouse-looking place. Then I heard the girl cry again, louder this time. "Lucy, what's going on?"

"I don't know, but calm down, your better than this, so stop weeping." Lucy? What is she doing here? And Lola's with her, too. They seem to be blindfolded... and tied up! Why are they here? What's going on? "Lola? Lucy? What are you doing here?" I asked. They ignored me, as if they hadn't heard me. 

"Guys, stop ignoring me, I'm serious." No reply. Lola just kept on weeping, and it seemed like Lucy was comforting her. I tried to stand up, but suddenly, I couldn't breathe. I was suffocating! Oh god, this feeling is terrible! My chest hurts, I want the pain to stop!

Someone, help me!

As if on cue, I woke up. It was a dream? No, it looked so real. Am I going razy? I noticed that was in a hospital bed, and someone was holdin my hand. Len. He was sleeping, and I also notice that it was dark outside. Damn, I know that that couldn't be a dream. It's real, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

***************************

u likey? leave me a comment of wt u think and vote on it if u really likey! thx for reading and stay tuned as this story gets crazier!

~Samantha-chan