Speacial Long Chapter~ It's My Birthday So I Felt Happy and Updated! X3

READ THIS! Before reading- this is a speacially made update. I was creating this for a long time, and was not satisfied until I saw that it was at least 5 pages long. im very sorry for not updating sooner, but please take this update as an apology. oh and read the chapter before this one so you understand better and remember the tragedies that has happened so far! :3

~Samantha-chan

Song of Love Chapter 36- Speacial long Edition

Rin POV-

"IA," I said, remembering this person clearly as if it was yesterday. Although it was not yesterday. It's been 5 years since I've seen her, and she still looks the same. This bitch is someone I did not want to see.

"And to think that you would forget about me. Seems like you've outgrown your stupidity." She looked at me for a little while, having a thoughful look plastered on her face.

"Nevermind. Not only are you childish-looking, but it seems like your stupidity is showing, also."

This bitch and her big vocabulary. I seriously have to cuss her out, but I have a feeling that if I did, my ass would be in bigger trouble.

"Look, I don't wanna waste my time with you, so what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Well, as you saw in the holograms, Lola and Lucy were found. We're planning an escape for them. But, not many agents are up for the job." IA said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, don't you think it's a little suspicious that we found them very easily? The CTO is obviously aware of our actions."

I thought for a moment. I did have some questions, but I felt like none of my questions were things I should ask right now. I'm confused and tired, but I definetly cannot take a break.

"So what exactly do you want?" Len asked, which is a question I didn't think of. Wait, I already thought of it. But did I ask it...? I feel like my memory is becoming slower. I can barely remember the little conversation me and Len had earlier.

"What I want is for the Wolf Pack to destroy the CTO, but isn't that what everyone wants?" She eyed us carefully.

"Anyways, to do so, you will obviously need the support from rich people everywhere, including me." Oh, yeah guess what? She is a very rich bitch who gets what she wants by using money. In fact, she's probably one of the most rich people in the world.

"So you basically want us to defeat them, and therefore you give us money? Like a bribe?" Len asked.

"Yes." She made it sound as if it was easy.

"Is this the only reason your here?" I asked annoyingly.

"No, of course not. I'm not as simple-minded as you." She showed no emotion, but her words pissed me off.

"I also came here to inform you that your mother is regretting her desicions in giving you up to the CTO." Her words made me stop breathing.

I was speechless. What she just said just blew my mind. I laughed hysterically.

"My mother? Regretting? Ha! As if! She let them have me in only a few seconds! Good joke, IA, good joke." It was silent. "Good... joke." I then saw that she wasn't lying.

"That is all I can tell you. There is no other reason for me to tell you more information, not until you destroy the CTO." IA said.

"Why are you so confident in me?" I asked. "What is so speacial about me?"

"As I said, I do not have any other reason for me to tell you more. I must leave, so until we meet again, Rin."

She then left along with 3 other people, probably her bodyguards. There was still me, Len, and 4 other people in the room.