I'm Grounded and I Don't Care!: Chapter 18

Song of Love chapter 19

Rin pov-

It's already the middle of the night, and I still can't sleep. I barely know the guy, but I feel happy when I'm with him. I don't think I... Love him, I just think that he's so.... adorable? Ugh, I don't know anymore.

Technically I'm his girlfriend now, so I don't know if a second date will happen anytime soon, espeacially because I'm grounded now for coming late after my curfew.

But, then again, who said I would listen to my dad? I did lock myself in my room just so I woudn't hear him blabber about how what I did was wrong and blah, blah, blah. So now I'm here, at the middle of the night, thinking about disobeying my father. Horrible, aren't I?

Rinny-chan: I feel a presence nearby....

Me: what? It's not like your physic or anything. Your just part of my imagi-

Knock. Knock.

Rinny-chan: Rinny-chan is always right!

Me: how did you... oh, whatever. I just hope it isn't my dad.

I stood up and opened the door, and was welcomed by a bucket of water in the face. Guess who? Lola laughed like crazy, and I pushed her against the hallway wall. "Not so fast! Remember what would happen if you lay a finger on me?" Irritated, I let her go and slammed my door shut.

Rinny-chan: no wonder her presence scared Rinny-chan !

Me: what do you mean?

Rinny-chan: everyone has a voice in their head that is like their concience, and she doesn't seem to have one.

Me: so instead she's like, possesed by the devil or something? 'Cause I can believe that.

Rinny-chan: no. She just has a voice in her head. I like to call it- Lola-chan!

Me: how do you do it.(sarcasm)

Rinny-chan: I'll tell you! For girls you add a -chan in the end of their name and for boys-

Me: I wasn't really asking....

Rinny-chan: don't be so mean Rinny -3-

Me: whatever.

I looked through my closet, and it was empty. Never underestimate Lola. So I guess I have to sleep... naked! Oh well, who's gonna look at me? An idea passed by me. Wonder if there's any hidden cameras.... wait. What am I gonna wear tomorrow?

Well, good thing I took some money from Lola back there. What? You know I'm good at pit-pocketing. Guess I'll reuse the dress from the date and head to the mall. Never thought I would say that...

Len pov-

Okay. So ever since my date with Rin was over, I've been hearing this voice in my head. He calls himself Len-kun. I don't even know what that means!

Len-kun: it's japanese for-

Me: I'll google it later!

Len-kun: don't be so harsh on me, playboy.

Me: shut up. Your not even real.

Len-kun: at least I'm not as fake as you, playboy.

Me: oh no, you didn't.

Len-kun: oh yes I did.

I'm getting a headache. When will this crazyness stop?!

Len-kun: never. Muahahahah!

Rin pov- 8 am-

I slept well after the water incedent. As I changed into the clothes I had on yesterday, I thought about Len. Why? Well, I am wearing the clothes I wore for our make out session, so it made me blush a lot. I told one of the maids that brought me breakfast to tell the chauffeur to take me to the mall at 1 pm.

After I ate, I thought about walking around the house, but I don't wanna bump into Lola or Lucy while I'm at it. So instead, I'll just read stuff on Wattpad to pass the time. After hours of fanfics, I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in.

"Miss, the chauffeur is ready."

She led me to the limo and opened the door for me, and I told the chauffeur to hurry. Why? Well, remember when I said I was grounded? Well, I didn't wanna get caught by my dad. I must admit, I am a badass. Well, forget about the grounding. Right now, I have Lola's money to blow! And no one is gonna stop me!

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

Sorry if it was short! Hope you liked it! Go tell ur friends 'bout this fanfic ppl! I need more awesome fans like u! =D

Stay tuned as next chapter will hav.... Rinny-chan's point of view for the whole story! U up for it! Also, Rinny-chan is pretty much the chibi version of Rin.

~Samantha-chan