Zack's Point of View

Song of Love chapter 27

Thx to reyescruz1125 for giving me this idea:-) like I said before, I would enjoy reading your guy's opinions of wt i should do next!

Zack pov-

I was waiting for Leo. Damn, that guy is in some deep shit. You never should get the CTO mad. Why? Well, they never show mercy. Not even for the best criminal they have, which is, of course, Leonardo. He did not tell me the problem when he called me, and he didn't sound panicked. Let's go back to that moment, shall we?

§§§§flashback§§§§

I was at McDonald's eating a happy meal(don't judge me) when I got a phone call from a blocked number. Usually when someone calls me from a blocked number, I know that someone wants me to use my 'magic' on them. And by magic I mean that they want me to disguise them for a mission. But sometimes it's someone prankcalling me.

Anyways, when I answered the call, I heard someone say, "You are buying me an iPhone when we get back, got it?" It sounded like a chic. I said 'hello', wondering if they were still on the phone. "Hey, Zack. It's me, Leonardo." I got happy. This guy is like my little brother. We go way back.

I remember when I defended him from bullies in elementary school. I was in 5th grade and he was in 3rd. The school was called Eagleton, a public school. I still don't understand why he didn't go to a private school, but ANYWAYS, I'm guetting off track. I answered him back by saying, "'Sup man. You need anything?"

"Yeah. I need to meet up with you. Meet me at Lakewood. Near Belmar. Tomorrow. Trouble with CTO." I asked, "Are you on the run?" but he hung up. He didn't say much because you never know if someone traces the call. So I finished my Happy Meal and headed to my small apartment in Colorado Springs.

After I had a goodnight's rest, I took a cold shower, grabbed my suitcase, and went to the light rail. After an hour or so of riding, I was finally at Belmar. I waited for an extra 15 minutes before a car pulled over across the street from me. I waited for the pedestrian light to turn green and ran towards the car.

§§§back§to§present§§§

"Leo! 'Sup, man! I haven't seen you since... who's the chic?" I saw this gorgeous chic next to him, and for some reason, I felt... weird. She looked pissed for some reason, and was gonna say somethin', but Leo intterupted her. "She's Rin. Your gonna disguise both of us, okay?"

He signaled to the back of the truck, so I went and put my suitcase there. When I came back, there was a small problem it seemed like. The Toyota was small, so the three of us could barely fit. I squeezed in between Leo and Rin. She smelled like oranges. Wait...what? Did I really just think that? Whatever. Pertend like that didn't happen. Leo started driving.

She asked me, "Who exactly are you?" So I told her about me. She asked if I was part of the CTO but I told her that I was pretty much everyone's helper. She looked kinda sad though when I told her about the death penalty thing. After that, it got quiet. I looked at the streets and stuff, but then I got kinda bored. I kept on watching what the girl was doing to pass the time, too.

She was looking out the window, looking really bored. But I have to say, she was cute. Scratch that, she was adorable. Since when do I use the word 'adorable'? This chic is making me do some weird stuff. Maybe I need to hang out with people more. Yeah, that's it.

She started looking sad all of a sudden, and it made me feel bad. I was gonna ask if she was okay, and that's when she started singing. She sang it quiet at first, so I don't think Leo heard her. But then she sang even louder, and that's when Leo looked surprised, but my face was probably priceless.

She was pretty amazing. Don't know why she sang, but she has talent. Aww, how cute~. Wait. Did I just think that? Whatever. I admit it. In fact, I think I like her...Ignore that comment. When she was singing the song, she looked sad and distracted, but suddenly she stopped singing in the middle of the song. She had a confused look on her face, but it looked like she quickly dismissed her thoughts and kept on singing the rest of the song.

After she was done, I whistled loudly, letting her know that I enjoyed her singing. She blushed, looking very cute that it made me wanna blush. But since I'm 16, I handled the blushing thing. I told her and Leo that since their on-the-run, they could so live off Rin's talent.

Whoops. Shouldn't have said that 'cause Leo looks pissed. "Zack!" He snapped, and I knew I shouldn't have really said that... We'll, too late for that now. "What does he mean by on-the-run?" She asked.

Leo just dismissed the question and changed the subject. "We're in Denver now." I looked at the unfamiliar streets, and I guess he was right. Rin looked really happy, and that made me blush. What is happening to me?

I'm starting to think that I like her... Aw, but what if Leo has dibs? Maybe I should ask if their together or somethin' later...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Phew! Well, sorry for not updating yesterday. U know how it feels like when wi-fi decides to not work:-\ so starting from today, I will now update every other day, just so I can keep up with school! Yay!(not really) so stay tuned as this fanfic gets crazier and funnier!... and romantic XD