Neighbors: Chapter 12

Song of Love chapter 12

Rin POV

Well, I tried to follow my gut 'cause I've become very crazy and pretty much every part of my body is telling me to do something. Speaking of which...

Rinny-chan: Guess who's back, Rinny?

Me: What do you want?

Rinny-chan: Aww come on don't be like that! So what's the situation here?

Me: well, I'm gonna move in with HIM and his stupid rich family. Any thoughts on this?

Rinny-chan:.... make sure you pit-pocket some stuff

Me: And you call yourself my conscience...

Rinny-chan: Call me watevah you want, but I already told you I like to be called Rinny-chan!

Me: Oh just make yourself useful and be quiet!

Rinny-chan: ...

Satisfied, I finished packing up and thought back to how I'm gonna deal with those twins. They're the same age as me. They are fraternal twins, so it's kinda easy to tell who is who. The oldest one (by like 3min) is Lucy. She is the one who listens to her sis and takes part in pranks with her. She's an albino, with hair that's really light blonde and eyes that were brownish-reddish. But don't think that she's weak and all. 'cause she's not...

The other one is named Lola, and her hair is jet black, with beautiful rainbow eyes. But don't let that fool you. People look at her like she's a goddess, but then again, in reality, she is a goddess... the goddess of pranks. And, as you probably guessed , she's the one who cut my hair, but at least I kinda liked it in the end...

Now, let me tell you how mean their mom is. She may be the most beautiful person you've ever seen, but her personality is, well, shitty. When you get on her bad side, those rainbow eyes of hers turn you to stone. Her hair is REALLY long, almost Rapunzel-like, and it's ink-black. And, that's pretty much all I wanna tell you for now. Why? Well, your gonna now them better once we get to their house...

They contacted my mom saying that they would be here by noon, and they did. And by they, I mean their chauffeur. He opened the door for me, and I went inside the shiny white limo. I knew it was gonna be a long way there, so I turned on my Tablet(iPods are for rich people), put my cheap black headphones on, and enjoyed the luxurious ride.

Len POV

Well, I haven't met the neighbors yet, but I am interested in them 'cause they can actually afford a house here. All I know is that they have 3 kids about the same age as me. Triplets, I think. I heard a car engine and saw out my balcony that a white limo pulled in front of my neighbors house. I saw someone familiar come out of the car. Someone with beautiful blonde hair. Rin.

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

As you can see, Rin is Len's new neighbor, but something isn't right- Len recalls that his neighbors have Triplets, but Rin says that there are only twins... Who's wrong? Who's right? Is someone not telling the readers what is really happening and is confusing them by asking them a super long question and knowing that the readers will not really be able to give me an answer cuz I'm(Samantha-chan) the narrator here? Did I confuse you to much? Should I stop typing? Stay tuned!

~Samantha-chan