Some What a Date... With a Locker: Chapter 5

Song of Love chapter 5

Author's note- reminder- comment what you think should happen. I'm just a 13 year old girl with no experience with Love whatsoever. I'm just guessing what a kiss would be like with helpfulness from shoujo manga. I need more colors for my creativity rainbow! T.T

Rin POV

I was gonna ask him what he was doing here but he quickly grabbed my arm and took me away from the window.

"Len! What are you doing!?" He didn't answer but instead brought me to the entry of the locker rooms near the pool. He pushed me in a locker and I was swallowed up by darkness. Before he pushed me in, he slipped something in my hand. A phone. What is he doing?

Len POV( moment of silence... oh my gurd it's the first ever pov of len!)

Crap. I knew my uncle was a perv, but not that much of a perv. Yes, it's true. Coach Bailey is my *gag* uncle. He is my parental guardian. He was my only family since I was 8. Five years have past, and he just gets creepier by the day. But, since he's the only family I have, might as well stay. Okay, enough chit chat. He's coming this way. Please, Rin! Stay quiet for me!

My uncle was coming this way, and he looked mad.

"Son, why does the pool still look filthy!? I'm giving you 5 seconds to answer me, boy." I looked up at him, rage taking over me. Why? Well, besides child abuse, everything has not been a walk through the park... Unless that park was filled with drugs, nagging, bossing around, insults, then, yeah. It was a walk through the park.

"Well, Bailey. I got some news for you..."

Rin POV

Crap. I hate tight spaces. It doesn't help that that perv is right next to this locker, talking to Len. Wait, through the crack, I can see Len, and boy he looks mad. Mental note- do not make him mad.

"Well, dearest uncle. I plan on leaving home soon. Why? Well, remember the money my rich mom and dad gave me before they were murdered? Well, I know where you hid it, and now I plan living by myself."

He ran,and coach was trying to catch up, but it was no use. Len is one awesome parkour guy. Who knew? Wait. What about me? Right on cue, the phone in my hand vibrated. "Hello?" 

"Phew. You're still okay. So, I know you heard my conversation . I'ma come back so be patient. I just need to wait for my uncle to leave, which is right about now." 

And with that, he hung up, and I waited patiently.