Everything Back to Normal...?

Chapter 29

Len pov-

Dang. Probably shouldn't have teased Rin. Oh well. As I stand up, I got a phone call. "Yellow?" I said, and was answered by some people arguing. Then the person hung up. Whatever. Probably just someone prank calling me. I look at the caller ID, and sure enough, it was a blocked number. Maybe I should report this...

Rin pov-

As soon as I was done taking a bath, I put on the velvet dress I had on before. I didn't notice before, but the dress was.. Gorgeous! The dress was this pretty dark blue, like the ocean. It would probably match my eyes. It had long, black sleeves, so the makeup I smeared off wasn't very visible. It was short, too, barely reaching my knees. It was a v-neck design, with little black rhinestones.

The shoes I had on before were heels, but they looked like something out of a fashion show!the heels looked to be like, 3 inches, so no wonder I was looking down at Len this whole time. They were ink-black, reminding me of Leo's hair. My toes didn't show, and there was 2 ribbons that had to wrap around my legs, and it went up to my knees.

Wow. Guess they don't just waste money on weapons. When I was done putting on the complicated and fabulous attire, I felt like a million bucks! But when I looked in the mirror, and I gasped.

I look so pale! And with the dark colors I had on, I probably looked like a vampire! I splashed water in my face, and I felt kinda sick. Maybe I caught a fever. I guess I did, since I kinda rolled down a mountain. The Rocky Mountains, to be exact.

I unlocked the bathroom door, and was once again welcomed by the pretty furniture. Len was on the couch, and he looked exshausted. Probably from all the training to be an agent in such short notice. He looked to be asleep, so I went in search for a blanket.

As I came back, he seemed even more peaceul than before. He loooked adorable, too. In reality, he's a 13 year old guy, who acts 18, and sleeps like an 8 year old. He's hugging on a pillow as if it was a stuffed animal.

I put the blanket on top of him, careful not to wake him up. But as I do so, he quickly hugged me and made me lie down with him. It happened so fast, and because I felt weak, I didn't fight back. Instead, I hugged him back, and he gladly snugled me as if I was a teddybear.

I thought he fell asleep again, so I snuggled back, and I started feeling sleepy. "Can't get enough of me, Rin?" He asked, which startled me. In a flash, I jumped off the couch and began walking away, my face probably s red as blood.