Rin POV: That Cake, Though: Chapter 14

Song of Love chapter14

Author's note- Happy new years guys! I never thought that people would actually like my fanfic, so thanks for sticking to my crazy stories! But alas, the holidays are almost over, meaning that I will go to school and not be able to update T.T

But don't worry cuz I will still try to update daily, so for now, let's get this rinxlen fanfic started!

Rin pov-

I walked out of the limo and was welcomed by the coldness of the august breeze. I opened one of my luggages and took out this emo-lookin' hoodie I got for my 13th birthday, which was pretty new. The chauffeur grabbed the rest of the luggage and we went inside the gigantic castle-like structure.

The chauffeur gave my luggage to this butler and showed me the way to my new room. He opened the door for me and left my luggage next to the door. Before he left, I said thanks and started unpacking. They had this room made for my liking, with goth-looking furniture, so almost everything was black. In case you didn't notice, I kinda like the color black.

After I unpacked and made the room more to my likings, I got hungry. Taking this as a chance to explore the house, I started my hunt for food...

Len pov-

What is Rin doing here? Last time I checked, she lived in a small duplex house... Maybe she had a secret family? Maybe that wasn't really her? Maybe she has a double life? Maybe she's on a secret mission?! Maybe-

Wait, why am i asking myself these dumbass questions? I'll just go over there and be like, "Sup, Rin. Don't think that I'm stalking you, cuz I'm not. I'm just your new neighbor..."

Perfect!..........

Rin pov-

I looked at my tablet, and it indicated that I have been looking for food for...20 minutes and I have not found one single crumb of freakin' food! Right when I was gonna give up, a beautiful aroma came to my senses, so I followed it. It led me to this small kitchen, and someone was cooking a hell of a cake, which was chocolate. My fatty senses were tingling, indicating that I must eat this cake!

I spoke up, unaware that the person who made the cake was someone I already knew...