Inside Rinny-chan's World: Special Chapter

Song of Love-extra chapter-Before Rinny-chan Met Rin

Rinny-chan pov-

Today, Rinny-chan is waiting in line for Rinny-chan's next job. Let Rinny-chan explain. Every little 'concience' like Rinny-chan is created from the Chibi Vocaloid Coorporations. C.V for short. Rinny-chan was created to be with this person named Rin. And, like others, I have to wait in line, and Rinny-chan is not patient at all. So here is Rinny-chan, talking in the third person to pass the time.

In front of me is this guy with blonde hair like Rinny-chan's. It looked so fluffy, and Rinny-chan could not resist. So Rinny-chan poked the yellow lucious hair. "Ouch! Who poked me!?"

The guy turned, and looked at me with big blue eyes, and Rinny-chan has to say that that guy is cute. Why? Well, readers, he looked exactly like Rinny-chan, so he was obviously cute. "Rinny-chan is sorry sir. Your hair was just to flufay-lookin' to resist."

"Who's Rinny-chan?"

"Oh, well, Rinny-chan always talks in third person."

The guy looked unsatisfied with my answer and turned around mumblin' something. Well, Rinny-chan is getting bored again. Behind Rinny-chan is a weird girl with teal pigtails reaching the ground. She had... a leek in her hand. Now Rinny-chan is getting hungry. Wish I had oranges with me.

The line moved, and after 4 hours of poking the guy and looking around, I was finally in the front of the line, ready to be appointed to Rinny-chan's job. There was a grumpy old lady who gave me the papers necessary to proceed to the real world. "Thank you, grandma!" The old lady grunted, and pointed to some tubes. These tubes were teleportation tubes, leading to the person your assigned to. There was one tube for every color of the rainbow, even black and white and brown. This was to represent your person's fave color.

Rinny-chan looked at the papers, and read about the person I'm assigned with.

Name: Rin Kagamine

Age: 13, soon to be 14

Sex: female

Race(s): asian, american

Location: Denver, Colorado

Favorite color: black

There was a picture of her, and Rinny-chan thought that she was pretty. I walked up to the black tube, showed the person in charge my badge, and I was teleported to my new friend.