The Rocky Mountains; Home of the #1 Criminal: Chapter 22

Song of Love chapter 22

Rin POV-

That person was my hope to get out of this place. "Leo! Thank God! How-"

Leonardo had a smirk on his face, and it sent chills down my back. He looked at me weirdly, and I couldn't help but think that I was screwed. I was both confused and scared, and I didn't know what to do. He had on a suit and- uh oh. Suit and tie. I wonder why the attire is so familiar(I think sarcastically)?

He was obviously the guy that mugged me! But, why? As if reading my thoughts, Leonardo picked me up and pinned me to the wall. "Your probably asking yourself why I brought you here?"

"Oh, not at all. I was just sniffing in the gunpowder." I said bitterly.

He smiled evily and whispered in my ear, "You know very well that your past would come back and bite you in the ass. The CTO is interested in you, and I'm only here because it's my mission to bring you back."

I flinched when he mentioned CTO. Here, let me give you a flashback about this...

§§§§§§§§§§§§flashback§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Rin pov-march 15, 2010

Me and mom were baking brownies together for the first time. My dad was on a business trip. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. My mom opened the door and a guy in a pretty suit and tie was there. My mom tried to whisper but I heard every word.

"You weren't supposed to be here 'till 10 pm!"

"Ma'am, the CTO has been growing old of waiting. We want the money now, or we take your daughter."

My mom looked more mad than scared, and karate-chopped the guys' shoulder. He dropped to the ground, unconcious. "Mommy, that was cool!" I said, amazed at my mothers sudden skills.

"Sweetie, get the keys for me." When I went back to the kitchen, I screamed. There was another guy with a suit and tie, and he pointed a gun to my mother. My mother reacted fast and hid under the kitchen table when he triggered the gun. A hole was visible on the wall next to her.

The man grabbed me, and pointed the gun at my head. "Boss says that either we use the girl, or we kill her. Your call."

My mother looked desperate. "F-fine. Just don't hurt her or I swear Boss will die in my hands." The guy nodded with an amused look on his face, and took me away from my mom.

After 7 months of training, they let me see my mom again. What kind of training, you may ask? We'll, you see, CTO stands for Colorado Theft Organizations. It's where people learn to fight and are awarded with money, which is also what people are taught to steal. Kids 10-15 are taught to steal and lie, while 16 year olds take a break and get to live with family for another year.

People 17 and up are taught to kill. My mom was part of that. They would send her on missions in Japan, and when she succeeded, they would let me live. But since she failed a mission, she had to give me away to the organization. They let me go later on because my mom succeeded in killing the president of Japan. Since then, she would always get emotionally crazy, which can be reffered to the times she was bipolar.

§§§§§§§§§back to present§§§§§§§§

Leonardo was pinning me even tighter against the wall, and I tried to punch him in the face, but he caught my fist. He pushed me on the floor, looked at me amusingly, and left me on the cold ground. Before locking the door, he said, "Welcome back to CTO, Yellow Rose." I flinched at those words. Nobody has called me that for a long time. It was my code name for the CTO.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

You likey? No? Okay, me go jump off cliff.

Jkjk but really what did you think about it? I kinda made it waayy to fictional, making Rin and Leonardo evil agents, but hey, I felt like the story needed a lil more spice! If you no likey, then I'm sowy \(T3T)/