Our First Date: Chapter 18

Song of Love chapter 18

Since it's their first date, I decided to make it very long for you guys. Ur welcome~!

~Samantha-chan

Rin pov-

I looked at my phone. 5:30. Well, better head there now since it'll get dark soon, and I don't wanna use the limo. I just don't feel like it. After the agonizing moments with Rinny-chan and makeup, I needed fresh air. I ran across the street, careful to not get run over. Today should be my lucky day. Hope I didn't speak too soon... I put my phone inside my bra, and headed to the mall.

Len pov-

I have everything ready. One blue rose. Check. Black "couples" limo. Check. Credit card. Check. Phone. Check. Secret emergency Plan B. Ready to go. 2 hoodies on in case my Rin gets too cold and I can offer her one. Check. Everything checked. Check. And after my fullproof plan, I will take her to my big mansion, lead her to the music room, and do Bad Apple on the piano.(btw Bad Apple is a real song. Check it out on youtube) Bad Apple will become "our" song, and I recall that it was her favorite song, so she'll always think about me when hearing the song. Good, aren't I?

Rin pov-

I walked up to the bench in front of the Cherry Creek Mall. He told me to wait here, and I did. After 5 minutes, an awesome black limo drove up near me. As I walked up to it, the door opened. Len took hold of my hand, gave me a blue rose, and led me inside the car. Classical music was on, and it relaxed me. Although he had a giant goofy smile on, it was cute. I giggled a little to myself(I've been giggling a lot lately).

Len raised a brow. "Did I do something stupid?"

"No, it's just my first date and I'm kinda excited 'cause I've never been to Elitches before." I tried smiling at him a little, and he averted his eyes and blushed a lot. I giggled. Again.

He looked back at me and said, "Hey! You shouldn't laugh at others when their blushing!"

"Why not?" I asked innocently.

"Because you blush as badly as me..."

"N-no I don't!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wanna bet?"

He got closer to me and hugged me. "Not blushing~!" I chanted.

I shouldn't have teased him. Why? Well, I forgot that he has a lot of experience being a playboy, and he did the impossible. Again. Guess what he did. Guess! Can't guess? Here, I'll tell you. He. Licked. My. Ear.

I blushed like crazy, and I knew it. I yelped like a chihuahua, for the millionth time this week. He looked back at me and laughed.

"You look so cute when you blush."

"Sh-shut up!" I stuck my toungue out at him again and turned my head away.

"Aww come on. Don't be like that!" He hugged me, and I let him. He hugged me the whole way there, and he smelled... pretty nice.*blushes*

When we got out of the car, it was reeeaally cold. I shivered a little. Len put an arm around me and held me tight.. We made our way to the line for entering. Even though it was cold, a lot of people were there. When we got in, we saw a lot of merchandise being sold, and my eyes were on the hot chocolate they were selling near the ferris wheel. I looked at Len, who seemed to have the same idea.

We waited in line, and when I was gonna order, Len intterupted me. "I'll have the Colorado Couples' Hot Chocolate Surprise please." That was a mouthfull. The man nodded, and gave us this red heartshaped cup with two white straws intertwining with each other, making it so that the couples look at each other while drinking.