Just Hold on We're Comin' Home

• Dedicated to All rinxlen lovers!

Song of Love chapter 25

Rin pov-

I was terrified at what Leonardo said. To think he was a good brother for taking care of his sisters. But to me, he's still a bad guy. But, then again, it's his FAMILY. His sisters. 'Kay, now I made up my mind. He might have betryayed me, and call me stupid when I say this, but right now, I could be his family. Before I made up my mind, I reached reached up to him.

I cupped his face in my hands, feeling his tears. He looked stunned, and looked directly at me with those green eyes.

"I'm your family too, you know. I will help you out. I love you with all my heart and right now, you are my only family. I have noone else. You have to have hope! What if they let them off early just like they did to me? I could help you, and even if I'm... not very fond of your sisters, noone deserves to be held in the hands of CTO."

His eyes looked at me with sincere kindness, and hugged me. It was the type of brotherly hug I've been waiting for. I might not have a lot of trust in him, but besides Len, he's all I have. We both stood up, and I remembered how cold I was.

He saw me shivering and gave me his coat. "Uhm, sorry. Your hoodie was inside the cabin." When he said that, I started laughing a little. He looked at me like a weirdo and looked around.

"At least the car isn't in ruins." He pointed at a red Toyota truck, probably the one he brought me here with. Wait a sec. "You drive?"

"Yeah."

"But your 13?! What if you crashed or something? How do you even drive in this weather? I w in that car? I would've died!" I said, a little outraged at how HE can drive but when I drive, it's 'against the law'.

"Well, I am smarter than you."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Sometimes you are so blind."

"What? No I'm not!"

He leaned closer to me and said," I don't want you as family." I took that as an insult. "What are you saying!?" I said, also getting cautious at how he was inching closer. "Rin, I Love you. As more than a friend or family."

I let that sink in. Wow. He just had to ruin the moment. "W-what? Quit joking. I already like someone already. Im-im sorry."

I stuttered like a boss -.-. I think I rejected him too bluntly, but he... didn't look that affected by my answer. In fact, he started to laugh a little. "Sorry. You are just so cute when you stutter. Sorry for saying something so sudden. Let's head back to Denver. I need to do check out how my parents are doing."

Good. He doesn't look upset. But now I do know that he is kinda bipolar. Then I asked,"But aren't the cops looking for you?"

"Haven't you heard of disguises? I know a guy, in fact, I'm gonna call him." He pulled out his phone, and I remembered something. "Where's my phone?" His eyes grew big. "Uhm, over there?" He said cautiously as he pointed at the top of the snowy hill, indicating that my phone is now in ruins along with the cabin.

I got pissed. "You are buying me a iPhone when we get back, got it?" He nodded his head eagerly. I can feel the sibling side of us begin to grow.

Lucy pov(omg another pov from a different person! It's short, but oh well)

It was cold. Damp and cold. It smelled like...fish? I couldn't see anything. They, blindfolded me, so I can only rely on my other senses. I don't know who's behind this. I called out to see if anybody was there. I know there was someone next to me, because I could feel body heat radiate to me.