A Fever is the Best Way to Get a Guy's Attention... Well, Results May Vary

Chapter 30

Rin pov-

As I walked away, I felt myself being hugged from behind. How many games does he have to play before he's satisfied? As he hugged me, I felt both emberrased and happy. I mean, sure, it get emberrassing when it's just the two of us, but it doesn't mean I don't... enjoy it. I mean, we're boyfriend and girlfriend... right?

He put his chin on my shoulder, and put his hands around my waist. I know he was enjoying this, but the question here is, why? why is he being more... playboy-ish than he already is? Is playboy-ish even a word? I was so deep in my thoughts that i din't notice him grab my waist to lift me up. WTF!

"What are you doing?" I asked, but he didn't answer. He held me all the way to the bedroom, the one room I haven't seen yet. Like the living room, it  sorta had a soft glow to it, and it made it seem... unreal. The bed had a big, black fluffy looking blanket, and the pillows looked the same as the ones from the living room. After I took in all thibs beauty, I once again asked, "What are you doing?"

He didn't reply, he just walked towards the bed, and my heart started beating fast. I finally looked at his face, expecting to see a smirk on his face. Instead, his face was expressionless. "Why didn't you tell me that you felt sick?" There was some worry in his eyes.

"Calm down, Len. It's just a samll fever. I feel perfectly fine-" He lowered his head down, his forehead touching mine. "Calm down? Your practically on fire!" Len whispered loudly at me, probably trying to not yell at me. We both kept looking at each other, and that lasted for who knows how long.

I broke our eye contact, turning my head to the left, staring out the white framed window. "Next time tell me, 'kay?" He said sincerely, probably regretting the way he got mad earlier. I didn't answer. I kept on looking at the window.

"Look at me when I talk to you, Rin." I didn't listen. He put his hand under my chin, making my face turn to him. It's mot like I didn't want to listen to him. It's just that the fever was getting the best of me. "I feel sleepy," I mumbled. And with that, I fell asleep. 

******************************************************

Wow! im getting bac on track wt the story! good thing too cuz i think i lost sum o my fans out there... o well... hope they come back... bt enough negative talk! thx so much for the 2000+ reads ppl! tht is one big number! hope we can reach for 5000 soon!

~Samantha-chan