What Rin Doesn't Know-Len's Back Story-The White Side of his Bracelet

Song of Love Extra Chapter

-Speacial Edition-

Len pov-A year before meeting Rin-Valentines Day-

The girl in front of me began to cry like crazy. The love letter I had in my hand was torn in half. What? Don't judge me. She... just wasn't my type. Oh, who am I kidding? I always say that. As she ran away, I did my usual rutie of throwing a love letter in the nearest trash can. Being popular was not easy.

I don't really care for this school. I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a very nice private school filled with rich people. It's a good thing, right? No, of course not. Everyone expects me to be nice, handsome and perfect. This school is definetly not for me!

Wait, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Len. Len Kagamine. 'Hottest' guy in the 8th grade. But, I'm actually older than others, in fact, this year I'll be 16. It's Valentine's Day, so most of the girls are confessing to me.

But it won't matter anymore, because soon my stupid uncle will send me to a public school. I sighed. There are times when I tell myself, "I never wanna grow up," But then other times I tell myself, "I need to grow up," and "YOLO." Then most of the time, I tell myself that I'm stupid. 

Why do I even try? This is my 2nd year in the 8th grade, so I usually know the answers to stuff now. I didn't repeat the grade for being stupid, but now i not the time to tell you. Man. They think I'm all smart and hot and nice and mean and talented and... Agh!

*Time*Skip*To*After*School*Because*I'm*Lazy*

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!

"Everyone is dismissed," Said Ms. Thomas, a teacher I... dislike. I stood up, getting ready to leave. "Eveyone except you, Kagamine." Eveyone looked my way, but I tried playing it cool. As everyone was leaving, I walked towards her desk, keeping a poker face. "Is something wrong, Ms. Thomas?"

She stepped closer to me, making my back hit the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked, intrigued at what her plan was. "I heard you have experience in certain things. Will you consider helping me with those things?"

I flinched a little. Crap. She knows about business. A girl will come to me and say these things to me so I can sleep with them. This was because most find out about my age and blackmail me or think I have a lot of experience in this, which I kinda do. They call it the 'Kagamine Spice." It has a ring to it.

I usually accept, but this time, I wasn't in the mood. "Maybe later, miss. May I suggest we do it this Saturday in the Monaco Hotel? 'Cause right now I ain't in the mood." I tried to move away, but she blocked my path, and she was getting closer to me, making us breath the same air.

"I know that you repeated the 8th grade, and I know you plan on repeating again. Why? I don't know, but I can assure you that I will make you pass my class, enough for you to go to high school, but I won't doso if you do as I say."

I got pissed. This crazy bitch! Well, if she wants some of this, she's gonna get it. But I definetly won't go easy on her. Things will go my way, not hers. Let the Kagamine Spice begin...

BTW I'm sowy but I can't really add.... mature stuff on this cuz;

-I will probably be hated for it

-I'm only 13 so I obviously dnt have any experience in this

So I will only put mature stuff in here if I get at least... 20 likes!!!

Her shirt was off, and so was mine. We were brething hard, but like I said, I was not gonna go easy on her. I kissed her full force,not giving her a chance to breathe. She was moaning, and she was turning weak in my arms. I was sitting in the rolling chair, with her in my lap.

She was heavy, so I stood up, lips still touching, and I led her to her desk. I swatted away the materials on the desk, and I pushed her on the desk. I was going to take her bra off, but that was when we were interrupted.

I looked at the door only to see that it was the girl that confessed to me earlier. "Sis?" She said, and I turned to the teacher. "She's your sister?" I asked increadously. Ms. Thomas turned to her 'sister.' "You were supposed to go home, Zoey!"

This Zoey ran off and cried, screaming a bunch of jibberish. The teacher pushed me off her, and hurriedly put her shirt on. "Zoey, wait!" and with that,I knew I was screwed.

~A week later~

So the girl Zoey blabbed her mouth off to the cops, so for now, they said that they would assign me to this juvenille school named Lake Middle School. But for now, I would be in homeschool, so more time with my uncle. Yay! -_-

These are the times when I tell myself, "I need to grow up."