New Rival?: Chapter 15

Song of Love chapter 15

Rin pov-

Before the person turned around, I said, "That is one awesome cake you have there." The person turned around, and I remembered who that guy with sunglasses was. "Leo!" He smiled, and I hugged him. To me, he is kinda like a brother, therefore I will hug him to my hearts' content.

When I stopped hugging him, he picked up the cake and said, "Wanna try some?" I nodded happily and he served me a small slice on a glass plate.

"Where's the fork?" He grabbed a shiny fork, and ate some of the cake. He tried some, nodded, and... fed me some.

Now, I know what an inderect kiss is, but like I said before, I think of him as my brother, and technically he is my half-brother. But forget that. For now, the important thing is that that cake was awesome!

He put the fork down and took off his glasses. He looked at me with his pretty green eyes. I always liked his eyes. "Did you like it?" I smiled, not caring if there was chocolate om my teeth, and said,

"It was delicious!" He blushed... from emberrasment? And put the cake away in a speacial little box.

"Well, I'll be leaving, for now." He said.

"Kay, see ya later dude!"

Len pov-

Ooo, I know! I'll go buy some flowers for her, and when I talk to her, I'll ask if she has an answer about her being my girlfriend. *bzzzzz* A message? Let me check my phone.

Fri August **

5:31

1 new message

From:L---

Guess we're neighbors now ;D

Oh, no.

Rin pov-

I went back to my room, glad that I didn't get to go to school today because of the new home thing. My mom did also say that they would enroll me to the Denver Performing Arts. When I was little, I always wanted to go to school there, but my chances soon faded away when mom and dad divorced.

Well, now I can..... follow my dreams...? What exactly ARE my dreams? Great, now I'm confusing myself. I wish I had a balcony, 'cause I need some fresh air. I wonder if I can find my way OUT of the house now.... eh, worth a try.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Who txted Len? Wht is Leonardo's plans? Will rin find her way outside? Stay tuned for more rinxlen drama!

*Samantha-chan