Denver Health

Song of Love chapter 35

Rin pov-

I wanted to talk to Len. Maybe he'll belive me... or not. I poked his cheek, trying to wake him up. "Len, I need to talk to you." He quickly woke up, and he had a serious face on. "Rin?" He questioned, then his face lit up. "Rin!" He exclaimed, giving me a big hug and pecking me in the cheek. 

I blushed, but then I remembered, "Why am I in a hospital bed?" I asked. His face became serious again. "You fell unconcious, remember? You were unconcious for 3 days." He said, still hugging me. "3 days?!" I yelled.

My head started hurting again, and Len noticed. "Be careful, your body's still weak from the poison-" He stopped talking instantly. "What do you mean b-" I was interrupted by the door opening, and Leo came walking in, surprised that I was awake."Rin." He said, still awed by the fact that I was awake.

Was I NOT supposed to be awake? Oh yeah, Len is still hugging me. I blushed, trying to squirm away. He hugged me tighter, eyeing Leo carefully. "I need some fresh air," I said, trying to stand up, but my vision blurred, making me trip on the cables connected to my arm.

Len caught me before I fell, and my vision blurred even more, but from my tears. My arm was really red and sore from the cables that peeled off my skin from the fall. Leonardo started yelling at me. "Rin! Be careful! What is wrong with you? You are in no condition to be walking on your own!"

I snapped. "Why? Oh, yeah, 'cause I was poisoned, and no one has fuckin' told me why! Care to explain that?" I gasped. I didn't think I would sass off like that. Leonardo didn't show any emotion after that. Why did I get mad?

"The boss would like to talk to you." He walked towards me, making Len tense up. "It's about the poison." He said, then walked away as if nothing happened. Len kept watching him. "Let's take you to the boss," he said after Leo left.

I nodded, and he carried me princess-style to the hallway. Zack was there, and he had a wheelchair with him. I've never rode on a wheelchair before, so the 5 year old in side of me came out. "I get to ride that?" I asked, trying to hide the childish side of me. 

"Yup. Reserved just for you." Zack said, as Len propped me up on the wheelchair. "Fun," I said, trying to sound sarcastic. Zack chuckled, and Len said, "I hope we stay the way you are, 'cause we need you..."

I was waiting for him to say something else, but he didn't, and we fell at an awkward silence. But, I did feel happy when he said that... Crap, I'm probably blushing from that... I blush way too easily. -_-

~~~time lapse to 5 min. later~~~

As we went to the elevators, Zack got a call. He excused himself, saying he had something to attend, leaving me and Len alone. I looked at the number Len pressed, which said 10. The highest floor. "Len? What hospital is this?" I asked, only because it looked familiar.

"Denver Health," he said. Good. So we're still in Denver. We were on floor 4, and as we went up, and up, and up, my stomach started hurting a little. Why do I feel so weak...? Oh, yeah, it was something about poison. It scares me, knowing that poison is inside of my body right now...

Len pov-

When I look at Rin, my chest starts hurting, and I feel like crying. I just wanna go back to our normal lives, just so she could be happy and not so weak-looking as she is now. The boss told me everything, but I can't be the one to tell her.

It scares me that thew CTO can be right behind our backs, and we wouldn't even know it. This fucked up world of ours is most likely my fault. Why? You'll find out later.... I just wish that nothing worse will come out of this, but that's too much to hope for.

Rin pov-

*Ding*

As the door opened, I felt scared for some reason. I don't know why, I just did. Len pushed my wheelchair toward this big office-looking room, and in big  blue letters the entrance said;

"THE K CAP FLOW"

What does that mean? Probably a company founding the hospital or something...? As we went through these doors,  they closed automatically behind us, and the room turned dark for a split second, and once the lights turned on again, I saw everything differently.

The sign was different, to begin with. Instead, it said;

"THE WOLF PACK"

So secretive, I thought sarcastically. The windows were black walls instead of the pretty view it was showing just a few seconds ago. And, instead of the office desks, this big black oval table was in the middle, showing some video game-looking hologarms.

As I look closely, the holograms were filled with people, and one caught my eye. Lola and Lucy was part of one of the holograms! It looked exactly as it did in my dream, only less colorful. I was going to ask Len what the holograms meant, but I didn't notice that there was more people there besides us 'till one of them spoke.

"Welcome, Rin Kagamine. If I recall, this is my second time meeting you." Second time? I'm pretty sure I don't know any of these people besides Len. I tried to focus, trying to make sure that I wasn't wrong. But, I was. The person in front of me was someone I hadn't seen in a long time.

"______." I said.

*********************************

im sowy bt i just love to put cliff hangers all the time =P Since its friday, i tried to make it long, cuz i love fridays~! hope u liked it, so stay tuned for more updates!(And, if u know me, you'll know tht i used Juliana and her wheelchair for this idea... it just looked fun~ dont judge me)

~Samantha-chan