A... Kiss!: Chapter 4

Story of Love chapter 4

Authors note- hmmm... I'm wondering if jumping to conclusions is a bad idea. Probably is. Oh well. In the story, it's still the first day of school, and I know that the rinxlen train has to leave the station NOW. But don't worry, I got tricks up my sleeve... muahahahah

Rin POV

I didn't know that I played so well. Emotions got the best of me and I played Zoetrope like a boss- if I do say so myself. When I was done, I turned to him, but suddenly his face was close to mine. "Huh?" Was all I could say before he.... Wait. What!? Ahhhh! He's kissing me! My first official kiss. Down the drain. I'm trying to push away, but he just... aahhhh he's licking my tongue!

Nonononononononiejdhwidkkcklskcmdksld!

Well. I tried. What can I say? Don't judge me. I feel like I'm about to melt plus this is too extreme for my first kiss. I. Can't. Breathe. I feel like my body is 900000° higher than my usual temp. Right when I think this, he stops. He looked at me, blushing and amused-looking. I turned away, only to be kissed on the neck. I can feel his breath. Gahh! What. Da. Hell.

"Stop!" I pushed him away, and I fell off the stool. He looked down at me with those playboy eyes and said,

"That'll be your souvenir. Just be careful to not let anyone else see it."

Wait. What did he mean by th- oh no. He gave me a hickey, didn't he?

*Riiiiing*

The bell for 3rd period, huh? I looked at him, trying to hide my emotions, and left. Third period? No thanks, I'll skip the whole school day and go to McDonald's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't really sleep last night. I got that playboy stuck in my mind. Why did I think through this? Now I'm starting to talk crazy talk by saying that I actually want more. I want him to kiss me more-*slap* think straight, Rin! Why like a playboy like him? Well, he plays some piano that makes me feel like I fell in... Love.

Me, do you need another slap? Just because he plays some mean piano doesn't mean that you can jump to conclusions! Oh, what to do, what to do. Ugh, guess I'll just tell him to get away from me if he makes another move..

Okay, so I know I pretty much skipped all my classes, but why is Len in all of them! I was planning to tell him straight up, but now I'm chickening out! The whole day passed, and now I have gym with him. Oh god. I forgot that the teacher is coach Bailey.

"Okay so I know that most of you skipped my class yesterday," he eyed me for a sec there, "and for that, there will be a punishment. I will now call up the people who will be helping with cleaning the pool, waxing my car, cleaning basketballs, cleaning my office, etc. Len, Rin, Kaito, Mikuo, and Gumi. Get your sorry butts workin' now!" The bell rang, indicating the starting of after school. 

"I'm gonna separate you guys to get work done faster. When you are done, you will help out each other. Mikuo, wax my car. Gumi, clean the basketballs. Len, clean the pool. Kaito, clean the boys' locker room. And Rin, clean my office~." I got scared. Why? Because that guy literaly sang my name, which gave me the chills. But I knew that if I didn't do what he said, he would suspend me for sure.

Len looked kinda worried, and I saw him walk the opposite direction from the pool. Slacker, I thought . I walked towards the office, then stopping 'cause someone's breath was on me. Guess who. My vision blurred and I choked back a sob. There goes my crybaby-ness.

He pushed me to his office, pulled out a maid cosplay outfit, and said, "If you don't put this on in 5 minutes, I'll come in and put it on for you." And with that, he left. I wanted to scream. Second day of school and I'm already in deep trouble. Wait, window's wide open. Engaging Rin super-spy-plan-rescue-mission-escape-from-evil-pervy-cosplay-freak! I jumped out the window, only to be welcomed by Len.