Elitches; What Dress Did I Wear?: Chapter 17

Song of Love chapter 17

Makin' my own covers now..... you likey?

Btw every place I say in "song of Love" is real. Google Elitches, denver, Lake middle school, denver Performing Arts, cherry creek Mall, etc. If u think I'm lyin' :-P

Rin pov-

*beep*beep*beep*

I threw my pillow at the alarm clock on my nightstand with all my might. I was having the best dream ever. *pout* I was dreaming about how I didn't actually mess up on my date with Len. But, then again, it's just a dream. I don't think I can make that a reality...

Well, better start looking for stuff to wear. Since it's almost October, wearing a dress is not an option... I know! Maybe a dress with leggings.... black leggings... but what about shoes? Definetly not heels. Maybe flats? Black flats. Perfect! And who needs a purse? I'll just keep my phone in my hand the whole time... unless he takes me to an amusement park or something...

Len pov-

I know exactly where the date should take place! Wait, reader, how did you guess amusement park? Well, you, my friend, have physic powers, 'cause that's exactly where I'm taking her! Well, to be exact, I'm taking her to Elitches, the best amusement park in Colorado. I know a guy who will let us in for free, so it's all good.

I told her we would meet up at the Cherry Creek Mall, just so I wouldn't bump into Lola, who I found out is the evil half-sis of Rin. I feel bad for her. But now is not the time to be mad! I have a date with Rin, so I should stay positive! I looked at my phone. I should give my phone number to Rin soon...

Sat Aug. **

4:55

2 missed calls

Missed calls? From who..... oh yeah, HER. By her I mean Lola. Remember when I got that message? Yeah, well, I kept her number just in case if she tried to call me and I answer. She won't change her phone number 'cause she knows I have it. That crazy leech. By the way, that's my nickname for her... I wonder if I should give Rin a nickname... I heard she's an otaku( I'm not a stalker...) so maybe... Rinny-chan?

Rin pov-

Rinny-chan: did someone call for moi?

Me: as if I would call for you...

Rinny-chan: but Rinny-chan felt someone call out for her... *pout*

Me: who would call out for you besides me?

Rinny-chan: you got a point there, bestie.

Me: whatever. While your here, be useful and tell me, which dress should I wear?

I had two dresses placed on my bed. The one to my left was all black, with shiny white stars on the noodle straps. It was short, stopping at the top of my knees. The one to my right was dark green, with ruffles on the waist down. It was longer than the other. It stopped to the bottom of my knees.

Rinny-chan: your gonna be really cold out there...

Me: I'm obviously gonna wear a sweater and leggings, so pick one already! I got the date at 6, and I wanna do my makeup.

Rinny-chan: I choose... the pretty one!

Me: can you be more specific?

Rinny-chan: but the readers know what I'm talking about...

Me: what readers? Oh just pick one already!

Rinny-chan: the one on the left...

Me: okay-

Rinny-chan: nevermind, the one on the right!

Me: okay, so-

Rinny-chan: nevermind the one on the left!

Me: make up your-

Rinny-chan: neverm-

Me: I'm picking the one on the left and that's that!!!

Rinny-chan: . . . You didn't have to be so harsh, Rinny...

Me: just go for now

Rinny-chan: T.T *sniffle* okay.... I'll be on my way... it's not like I was having fun with Rinny anyway...

Me: fine you can stay.

Rinny-chan: yay!

Me: as long as you stay quiet.

Rinny-chan: kay~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will their date end well? Why did Lola call him? Will Rinny-chan stay quiet?(probably not) Stay tuned for more rinxlen done by a... 13 yr. Old! O.o