Red, Blue, White, Green, Black: Chapter 7

Song of Love chapter 7

Rin POV

I'm now at McDonald's, feeling bored outta my mind. It's already 7:30. Just then, a bunch of football jocks from Lake's rival school, Strive Prep. While drinking my soda, they noticed my bracelet. You see, everyone at Lake has a bracelet with colors, representing what you are troublesome for. I'll tell you what each color represents:

Red-stealing 

Blue-violent 

White-sexual harassment 

Green-drugs 

Black-murderer

My bracelet has red and blue on it, and most people do, too. Anyways, once they saw my bracelet, one of them came over and sat next to me. I rolled my eyes and tried to leave but he put an arm over my shoulder.

"So, you go to Lake?" I glared at him. Some of his friends joined in.

"Hey, Ruth, who's the chick?" Ugh. If they don't get away from me soon, I'm gonna beat them up... 

What can I say? They didn't put the color blue on my bracelet for nothing.

Just when I was gonna snap, someone grabbed Ruth's arm and pulled him away from me. I gasped. The person had a bracelet with the colors white and black. What!? I thought no one from my school had white, much less black. I looked up to see Len.

Len POV

Well, I guess I'ma live by myself now. Pretty stupid, huh? Well, I also plan on quitting school and maybe get myself home schooled, don't know. But right now, that stuff is surprisingly not important. Why? One word- Rin. I don't know why, I don't know how, but I do know when. I know when I fell for her. Once that clumsy-ass girl bumped into me, my heart always had a mind of it's own. But one thing is for sure- I have gotta stop my playboy-ness. I know she thinks that I'm playing with her. Ahhh! Too much thinking. My brain feels fried. *growl* Heheh, I seriously have to take better care of myself. Well, I'll just head to McDonald's.

I know I just said I'd take better care of myself, and I know a fast food place is not a good way to do that, but I just really crave unhealthy food dammit.

Well, better go before it gets dark. 7:30, huh? Well, better hurry. I went in, getting ready to order, when I heard something that caught my attention. 

"So, you go to Lake." Why did I think of Rin just now? I turned to see that a jock from Strive Prep was talking to Rin. What? Am I just getting jealous or is she in actual trouble? Doesn't matter, they're talking to MY Rin. Yeah, that's right, MY Rin. I came up to him and grabbed his arm, putting on my mask of terror...