A Look Behind the Scenes of Rin's Life: Chapter 10

Song of Love chapter 10

P.s. sorry couldn't wait to upload it... but I just had so many ideas from you guys, so u should be happy that you don't have to wait :-D so, here you go!

Rin POV

Once again, we are in this situation where Len kissed me without permission- but, then again, when has he ever listened to anybody? I pushed him off me, aware that my face was as red as a tomato.

"Well, I can see why you have the white on your bracelet." I said, I admit, a little too fiercely.

"I already told you, it's not my bracelet. Anyway, you should be thankful that I saved your ass back there-"  

"I could've handled it myself you know. Can't you see the blue on my bracelet? They didn't put the color there for nothing!"

His face became stern and serious. Did I seriously just step on a landmine?

"I think that the bracelets are a joke. The whole school labeling kids like that makes me sick." Him saying those last words made me flinch. He saw me, obviously regretting what he said. "You know, shouldn't you be home right now?" He said, trying to change the subject. I remembered how I left my mother, and once again my crybaby side took over me and I teared up a little.

Why do our conversations go out this way? One of us has to cross the line while the other regrets talking at all. Well, even so, those imperfections is what I most like about him-. I mentally slapped myself. Why do I think about stuff like that? Well, let's just say because

"I, uh, l-like him."

Wtf! Did I seriously just say that out loud?! I covered my mouth and looked at him to see his reaction, only to be looked at by a curious face, which pretty much sparked the stupidest idea I had in my head, which was kissing him.

Len POV

This. Feels. Great. I know I'm the one who kissed her like it was nothing, but HER kissing ME makes this day the happiest day of my life. Sure, she was bipolar for a sec there, especially with the crying and the kissing, but who cares?

Taking advantage of this, I hugged her tight and kissed her back. I licked her lips, and she yelped like the chihuahua she was yesterday( btw this story is barely on the 2nd day of school just to let you know). She didn't push me away, and that made me happy. It made me really happy that I did the impossible- I sucked on her tongue a little. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Why? Well, it was probably too much for her to handle, and her legs gave in, and I caught her before she fell.

Rin POV

That kiss was too embarrassing! Why did I kiss him...? Crap. I can feel that my conscience is having second thoughts on this. Wait, I have a conscience?

Rinny-Chan: You kissed him 'cause you love him, Rinny!