Thrift shop- the HQ of the Wolf Pack

Song of Love chapter 28

Rin pov-

We were headed to the ARC thrift store, as Leo told me. As we passed Knox ct., I couldn't help but take in the scenery this little neighborhood had to offer. I saw a green house, the fence decorated with a Broncos flag. Typical white family. I also saw this duplex, and there was a bunch of toys in the front yard. It looked so welcoming.

Minutes passed, and we were at the store. "Why are we here again?" I asked, unsure of their plan. "You'll see" is all they said. We went in the store, and I was surprised at how much junk there was. There was pretty much an EVERYTHING sale, with all stuff 50% off.

There was a little pile of Raders merchandise, which is Denver's football rival. I'm surprised that no one burned it yet. As we went deeper in the store, we came to the aisle of Halloween stuff, from bugs to witch brooms.

Against the wall was fake cobwebs, and we stopped in front of it. "Is this it? A bunch of cobwebs?" all they did was 'shh' me and Leo pressed on a big cat button... Wait. Was that already there?

Anyway, when he pressed it, all the cobwebs dissapeared, and behind all the mess was a bunch of stalls. Leo and Zack stepped in front of it, and I did the same. Suddenly, a bright red light blinded my right eye.

I heard a monotone lady say,

"R I N K A G A M I N E. W E L C O M E."

I was confused, and turned to see that Leonardo and Zack did the same.

"P A S S W O R D P L E A S E."

Password? What password? I looked at them again, but they were already stepping into the stalls. How do they know the password? I thought for a while, and I guessed the best guess I had thought. "Yellow Rose?" I said in more of a question than an answer.

"P A S S W O R D A C C E P T E D."

The stall door opened, and I entered.

Len pov-

After I accepted, they told me that I had to meet the boss. So we arranged it, and we had a conversation. Okay, so we didn't meet in person, but we did Skype each other. He told me all about the CTO and why Rin was a part of it. They told me she was safe, and that she was with two other guys.

I admit, I was jealous, but can you blame me? Anyway, the boss said that someone from the Wolf Pack to bring me to the HQ. The boss said that I would meet Rin soon. In fact, I'm already in the car. Someone already came to pick me up.

Her name was Karla, and she looked like she was in her 40's. She was a nice person, with warm, brown eyes and told me why she's this old and still is a top agent. She told me that she's mostly a receptionist, but she does as much as a top agent does.

She started telling me about the first time she joined, which was 20 years ago. I felt bad because I didn't really listen. I just wanted to see Rin already. The first thing I'm gonna do is hug her and kiss her and-

"We're here." The lady said, and suddenly we were transported to another room. It was all blue, with a lot of screens. Weren't we at the car a few seconds ago?

Rin pov-

As I entered, the lights turned off. Suddenly, some cold claws ripped off my torn and dirty dress. "Hey!" I said to the darkness. The claws returned and put cloth on me. It felt like velvet. Was it putting a dress on me or something?

"C L O T H I N G O N. P R E P A R E F O R N E X T P H A S E."

Next phase? As I questioned this, I felt my hair being tugged by the claws again. Ow! I felt it put a wig on me. What the-?