The 3 Musketeers... More Like the 3 Stooges

Chapter 31

Rin pov-

 I didn't have a dream or anything. In fact, I also remember the discussion I had with Len. When I woke up, I didn't feel sick anymore. Maybe it's 'cause I was in a king-sized bed! I feel like a queen. Oooo! It's a water bed! How did I not notice this before? So comfy.

I turned myself to the right, which was where the door was. It wasn't closed all the way, so I swore I could smell something tasty. Food, I thought, and I got up to investigate. As I opened the door, I noticed that Len, Zack and someone else was ther. He had dull, brown hair, and a familiar face.

Oh. It must be Leonardo. Who else would it be? Then again, he could be a real staff member from the hotel. Oh It is Leo. He has the same green eyes. He was also cooking breakfast. Score! Last time I tried his food, it. Was. Magical!

"Hey, guys!" I said, hoping that Len was in a good mood. Thankfully, he was. "Did you sleep well?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Uh, yeah, I did." I said, trying to sound peppy, and I did feel happy 'cause I slept well.

"Uh, Rin?" Leo asked. "Yes?" "Why do you have a bruise on your neck? Did something happen?" Confused, I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Len pov-

Crap. While I was talking to, what's his name, Zack, I think, Leonardo opened his mouth. He obviously knows what it is. Yes, I admit it. I caused that... bruise on Rin's neck.

*FLASHBACK*FROM*EARLIER*

 Wow. Guess Rin's fever knocked her out. She looks so cute. I can't really stay mad at her forever. Oh no. Can't resist. Must. Kiss. Her. Cute face! I can't! She's sick! Get yourself together, Len. I just can't resist. I closed my eyes. *smooch* Good. Missed her lips. But, instead, I kissed her neck.What did I do?! She'll kill me if she finds out!

*FLASHBACK*IS*OVER*

"LEEEEEEEN!"  Rin yelled, and I knew I was dead. It's not like I meant to do it... "Better run for it. I'm sure Rin will dislike you for such acitons," Said Leo. I laughed. "Don't count on it," I said. I walked towards the bathroom, trying to sound innocent. "Coming, Rinny!"

****************************************************

Oh no! len is in trouble! will len's ass be whooped by rin? is leo askin for a fight? stay stuned for the next update,which will be about len's white bracelet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh the suspense!

~Samantha-chan