Money and Family: Chapter 11

Song of Love chapter 11

Btw I keep on changing the cover just so people could feel interested and click on my story so... yeah :-)

Rin POV

Jeremy, as in, my father?

I opened the door, acting like nothing happened, and went upstairs to my room. I heard mom say, "She came home. She's home!" She sighed from relief.

I sighed. How could you be happy when your just gonna send me to that snotty and rich person?! He even has a family of his own, he doesn't need me! Let me rephrase that- he doesn't love me! All he cares about is money, his new wife, and his stupid conceited twins!

Yeah, I've met them. My dad wanted me to bond with them. In the end, I beat one of them up. Why? Well, my hair used to be long until those bitches(sorry for language) cut it while we were having a sleepover, and I was sleeping. Their mom called the cops on me, and the only souvenir I have from that horrible night besides my short hair is the blue on my bracelet.

My thoughts were interrupted by the knocking at my door. "Come in," I said. My mom opened the door.

"Guess what?" She said too happy-like.

"Oh, I know! I'm gonna move in with my dumbass dad and his dumbass family, where all they talk about is dumbass money, right?" I glared at her. She didn't reply, and she started packing my stuff without my permission.

I totally forgot that she has high blood pressure, so she usually doesn't scream at me, especially when the cops bring me back telling her I stole something. Damn, maybe I haven't been a good daughter, huh? It makes me feel kinda bad. I stared at my mom and said,

"Just don't expect that I won't steal from them, because I will." She chuckled and I went to go and help pack.

Len POV

Well, I did it. I confessed. Even though she doesn't really approve, I still did it! Okay, better not put my hopes high. Let me think about other stuff for now. I am getting neighbors, and they seem to be as rich as me. The reason for me not having any neighbors is because this neighborhood is thought to be haunted. Well, I can't blame them. Oh yeah, and while I was gone, they built a music school near here. It's called Denver Performing Arts, DPA for short. I enrolled myself there, so now my stupid idea of being homeschooled is gone!

But, there is something I don't like. Even though I get to go to a different school, why do they still make me wear the bracelet!? I'm trying to make a new start here! Well, as long as THAT guy isn't there...

********************

Who is he talkin' bout? Who are his new neighbors? Where will Rin live now? Stay tuned for the next update! 

~samantha-chan