What is the CTO Planning?

Song of Love Chapter 33

Rin pov-

 So after I got ready, I started feeling sick again. Hope Len doesn't notice. He cares, I know he does. But right now, me being sick is the least important thing right now. I wonder what the meeting is gonna be about...

There was some spare clothes in a cabinet near the bathroom door. I was amazed at how the clothes were so.... there's no word to describe it. They looked priceless. Why would they waste so much money on me? 

Whatever. Guess I'll just focus on more IMPORTANT stuff. Like, why would they help me? I mean, sure, they want to stop the CTO, but why? How did they get so powerful? I feel like something fishy is going on here, but for now, I'll worry about me.

I looked through the clothes, trying to see if they would fit me. They looked a little too small, and it was only a bunch of dresses. Theren was this white one that caught my attention. It looked just like the one from my dream! How does that even happen?

Well, now I feel like wearing it. As I was putting on the pretty white dress, I heard a knock on the door. "Rin, hurry up! We're gonna be late for the meeting!" Zack said. "Don't worry, I'll be ready in, like, 5 minutes so quit your whinin'!"

I quickly put the dress on and looked in the mirror. Iooked exactly like I did in my dream. I looked... pretty. Huh. Never thought there'd be a day when I say that. But I really looked different... or am I just imagining it?

No, I'm pretty sure something's happening. I'm... glowing?! WTH is going on here? I ran out of the bathroom, hair still wet. The three boys in front of me looked at me worriedly. "Rin, is something the matter?" Leonardo asked, and that's when I knew that I was just imagining things.

Suddenly, I started burning up. "Hey, Rin?" Len said, running towards me. My knees felt weak. I fell, and it seemed like time was slowing down, and I saw everything happening. As the chandelier shined down on the furniture, it made it seem like the three boys look like angels.

"RIN!" They all yelled in unision, and with that, I fell, hitting my head on something. Crap. I know I fainted, yet I'm still concious of my surroundings.

I hear Len getting frantic, I can feel my wet hair, cold from not drying it properly. I can still smell the breakfast Leo was cooking, the food that was left untouched. I can even taste something metal in my mouth, probably blood from biting my tongue when I was falling down. 

Then, as if someone pressed a button, I was unconcious, and my senses dissapeared. But I could still taste the blood in my mouth. I feel like crying, yet I can't. I feel useless, hopeless, and alone. Just what the fuck is happening?!

***********************************

Oh no!  Whats happening to Rin? Will she be okay? Whos behind this? Is she just sick? Are you tired of the cliffhangers? Stay tuned as I slowly update bt still try to make the story to ur likings~

~Samantha-chan