What Rin Doesn't Know- The Black Side of Len's Bracelet: Chapter 9

Song of Love chapter 9

Author's note- must read this - before reading, I will tell you sumthin'. Remember when Len kissed Rin? Yeah, well, I'll tell you the details about it later. For now, I will say the story to why Len has a white and black bracelet..

My 2018 self- I realized I fudged up and used Lily and Kaito as Len's family so I changed it to some basic names instead cause I'm dumb and I'm pretty sure I used them/planned to use them in the story later on...

Narrator POV- December 24, 2008. Somewhere in Colorado- Kagamine Christmas Party-

"Mom! Mom! When is Santa coming?" Len, the eight year old kid, asked his mother, Lilith. 

One of his cousins came sneaking up from behind him, then giving Len a bear hug from behind. 

"You still believe in Santa? You're such a baby!" Len knew instantly who the voice belonged to; His cousin, Noah.

"N-Noah. Get off me!" Noah, laughing, backed off Len and joined the other big kids, who had somehow made their own hangout spot in the corner of the room, enjoying all of the food the party has to offer. Which, was, a lot. Lillith smiled at her only child. 

"Santa's coming soon, Len. Just be patient." Len, who had a personality like his dad, threw a small tantrum. Len's dad is not the best role model. He drinks and gambles his life away. The only reason they're rich is because Lilith is a super model and is the sister of Lisa Crypton, founder of Vocaloid Corporations. Lilith sighed. She knew her husband was out drinking again in his secret wine cellar.

But it didn't matter anymore because today is supposed to be the day she would consider divorce and talk about it with him. Oh, yeah. By the way, Len's dad's name is Fernando Smith(half white, half mexican). His eyes are the bluest blue you've ever seen, which is one of the many reasons why Lilith fell for him.

When the party was over, Len was selfishly opening the presents his relatives had given him. No one noticed besides the maids cleaning up the mess the party left. He got bored as soon as Lilith wanted to have adult talk with his dad. All Len did was play with the toys. Time passed, to what Len seemed like hours. The big clock struck 12 o' clock.

He thought his parents were sleeping until he heard a pleading cry for help from his mother. His mother knew something like that would happen. A moment in where Len had to save his mother. Len ran to his room, and opened the closet door. He grabbed a shoe box and opened it slowly, following the steps his mother had told him to do. Right in the center of the box lay a small pistol gun. He quickly picked it up and ran towards his mother's room.

He opened the door, and was greeted by the smell of wine and... blood. Len's eyes widened as he saw the scene unfold. Fernando, knife in hand. Lilith's pale, porcelain skin tainted with blood. Fernando looked up to see that his son was there. His face quickly changed to what looked like a regretful one and walked towards Len. Without thinking twice, Len pulled the trigger to the small gun, and Fernando dropped dead. Len dropped to his knees, and threw up.

Still Narrator POV- Central Police Station- December 29

Len grew tired of this. The cops kept on repeating the same questions all over again. "Why did your father do that? Why did you kill him? Who does that gun belong to?" 

Len gave the same answer each time. "You're the cops! Figure it out yourself! I don't know!" 

The cops couldn't do anything about this case. They decided on his future, which was the only thing the could do. They sent him to the nearest relative, which was Lucas Bailey, step brother of Fernando Smith. 

As you know, Len's life was torturous living with Bailey. It was filled with child abuse, drugs, having to move houses often, and, of course, having to be involved with Bailey's weird likings- kinky cosplay. 

The only closest relative besides Lucas was Lisa, Lilith's sister, but she lived all the way in Tokyo! The only reason he couldn't go was because Lucas was entrusted with the money for Len's future and always hid it somewhere 'safe'- his mattress. As you recall, Len now knows where the money was hidden, and therefore stole it back. But one question remains- why does he have the color white on his bracelet??? Stay tuned!

My 2018 self: is cringing slowly but surely, but I am trying my best to at least edit the crap out of these chapters