Chapter 6~

Ali's POV

I shut the door behind me to see Zara in the same black car she was in yesterday. I approach the car to see Zara sat in the drivers seat. She was wearing a baby blue dress and her blonde hair curled.

Me and Penny spent hours on my hair, washing it, blow drying it, and the braiding and curling it.

"Hey bitch" that was our typical conversation, and she called me hoe do we're even.

"Wow you actually made an effort, I'm proud" She laughed at me before I opened the door and sat down the the passengers seat.

"Yeah well Penny came over and helped me get ready, then we watched Netflix and chill" I laugh buckling my seat belt...

***

AMICHI the sign read at the top in big bold gold writing.
We walk into the restaurant, couples having a romantic meal as well as big groups of people enjoying the night.

I can see Nash and Cam from the entrance, they're talking to eachother amongst themselves. Surprisingly Cameron's made some sort of effort, he was in a tux and a bow tie. It looked kinda cut-

"Be nice" Zara hissed in my ear before we got the the table. It was like in the centre with another table next to ours.

I put my hand out to pull my chair, but cam got there before me pulling it out for me so I could sit down.

"Hey Ali, you look beautiful tonight" Cameron said looking at me up and down. It was like the American way of checking out a girl if they found them hot.

"Yeah, I'm not some piece of meat you know" I roll my eyes sitting down next to him. As anyone can tell, I really don't want to be here right now.

Zara obviously wants to sit next to Nash, so I guess I'm stuck with Cam for the rest of tonight.

"Do you come here often?" He asks staring at me in the eyes. He smelt honestly like a million, with some expensive aftershave everything seemed perfect about what he wore.
From his black bow tie, to his polished black shoes, he looked like...

"Um... Not re-" Before I could finish my sentence this waitress comes bouncing over to our table, with blonde hair in bunches like a kid in primary school. She's clearly staring at Cameron from behind those geeky glasses. I wear glasses but at least they don't look like Harry potters.

Maybe she stole them from his room back in Hogwarts in 6th grade? And started a fandom about it?

Calm down Ali, she's not a threat too-
Wait a threat too what exactly?

"Hi there, can I take your orders, omg Cameron I'm a huge fan! Can I get an autograph and a kiss?" She glares at me bating her eyelashes, like seriously who does that? Oh wait, a desperate fan aka: her

"Sure, a kiss on the cheek or the lips?" Cameron replies winking. He looks over at me smirking, how dare they- I roll my eyes at the pair of them, they're more than welcome to each other to be honest. Although-

"I'll have one on the lips please Mr Dallas" She looks pleased with herself for some reason. No wonder she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"Haha I don't think that's wise, how about one on the cheek beautiful?" Cameron says thinking otherwise. She looks really disappointed before agreeing with him. After she's done she glances over at me, I'm really engaged in the menu.

"Excuse me, not to be impersonating or anything, but are you Cameron's girlfriend?" She looks pretty confused, fiddling with her pen.

I sit there staring at her, what the hell? She thinks we're dating or something, I think she needs to go back to the opticians.

"Pschh, no why would I date an ass like him?" I ask looking at her, she looks satisfied with the worlds biggest smirk on her face.

"Good, that means I have an opportunity" With that she skips away, she's didn't even take our orders.
That's the thing with fame, some geeky girls are attracted too a famous guy.

"Baby I'm sorry" Cameron whispers in my ear. He put his cold hand on the split of my dress, rubbing my hip.

"What the hell are you doing, and don't call me babe" I shifted away from him glaring up at him.

When he whispered in my ear there was a tingling sensation up my s-.
"Well, she wasn't a fan of me, just Cameron" Nash said laughing. He had fair point, she didn't even look over at Nash once.

"Yeah, she has a thing for fuckboys" I comment, I could see Zara frowning at me from the corner of my eye...

***

Dinner was amazing, accept the Cameron part at the beginning.
"Would you like pudding princess?" He asks smirking at me, pushing his plate away.

"No thank you, call the geeky waitress princess" I retaliate smiling sarcastically, honestly what kind of guy has the nerve to do that?

"Are you jealous of her?" He asks snickering a little.
"No why the hell would I be jealous of her?" I ask, which is true just because Cameron said a few corny lines to her.

We continue to argue so Zara gets pissed at me, I can tell by the looks she's throwing at me.

"Me and Nash are gunna take a walk outside for a bit" She gets up taking Nash's hand, Nash mimes good luck to me before going outside alongside Zara.

"Here is some money" I dig out a couple of notes from my purse and splash them on the table.
"No it's okay I'll get it" Cam insists picking the money up again.

"No Cam just leave it, I wanna pay for the meal" I frown at him and eventually give in to his manipulative ways of him winning.

He takes a four notes out and puts them on the table like I did before him.
"I'm gunna go home now" I say getting up and grabbing my bag which was hung across the chair. He grabs my arm and says:

"No I'll take you home"
"No Cameron I can walk I'm not an old lady" I snap back at him.
"It's just easier for both of us" He gets up tucking in both of our chairs.

We walk out of the restaurant together, any paparazzi person would think we're some kind of couple.

He has a snazzy car if I'm honest with you, a black car which looked immaculate, he unlocks the door and I climb inside...