Chapter 16~

Ali's POV

"Welcome to Aaron and Shawn's pillow fight" Nash yells whilst recording the whole thing on his Snapchat story.

For the past half hour I've seen this multiple times as well, 99.99% of the time Shawn has evidentially won.

I switch my phone on, Jesus Christ it's already quarter to 10!!! I better go home and start packing for tomorrow.

I take my bag from the side quietly sneaking out of the door hoping that no -one will see me.

I'm pretty much always wrong about this type of stuff.

"Princess why you leaving so soon?" Cam comes over just as I'm about to open and sneak out the door.

"Dooche don't call me that, and have you checked the time mate?" He takes out his phone and glances back up at me.

"Stay for a bit longer?!?" He pleads looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Nah, I'll see you tomorrow Cam" I smile and slide out the door which was my original plan.

Before I left he blew a kiss in which case I simply rolled my eyes and smiled. Whilst walking I did a little skip, L.A here I come.

***
Ali's POV

Who ever knew that packing was so stressful? Well, I've learnt something new today guys.

I think I've packed everything for like 2 weeks, plus toiletries and other general suitcase type stuff.

Wow, a week ago I would have never even dreamed of this. Now I'm flying off to L.A with some amazing people, aka: Shawn not Cam of course.

Maybe I should tell mum, Em and Tom? Yeah, I don't want to startle them tomorrow when I'm not here.

I fold my suitcase over, and skip down the stairs and see Tom and Em plopped on the sofa watching a movie.

I think it's 21 jump street, honestly it's our favourite. It describes our family on so many words, especially when dad was around.

"Do you know where mum is, I need to tell you guys something?" I approach the sofa and they both look up at me in sink. It's a bit creepy to be honest.

"I think she's asleep Ali, why what do you need to tell us?" Emily glances at the top of the stairs where her bedroom is.

"Okay this is going to sound crazy, but tomorrow I'm flying to L.A reasonably early in the morning. And I know Tom you're going to basically hate this, and it's with my friends, and the rest of magcon. I haven't given you guys notice, practically none; never the less, I only really knew about an hour ago. So give me a break, I'm sorry plus you two and maybe mum could come and see me over the next couple of weeks"

I finally let out a deep breathe with everything I've just said. They both just slowly look up at me in shock.

Emily's mouth creeps into a smile, and then jumps up to hug me.
"OMG Ali, this is amazing I'm super happy for you. Me and tom will defiantly come and stay, I can't wait!" She squeals and claps her hands together.

Tom isn't really frowning, although not smiling. I can't quite work out his expression, it's almost a mixture.

"... Wow Ali... That takes some gut to do something like this, I have to applaud you for that" Then it slowly turns into a half smirk half smile.

I'm so glad they're both okay with me leaving, that's something else crossed off my to do list.

Last thing, set out what I'm going to wear. Probably going to stick to something pretty comfortable.