Chapter 18~

Ali's POV

"So I've made a quick seating plan for the plane y'all" Mahogany seems really into organisation, well being stuck with 10 guys is probably why.

"Yesssss Mo" Johnson says as people walk past sitting down.
"So, in the first row, Gilinsky, Johnson and Penny"

"Second, Carter, Aaron and me. Third, Taylor, Matt Shawn. Fourth, Keira, Zara and Hayes"

"Which leaves Nash, Ali and Cam" She smiled before sitting in the second row.

Fuck, I am going to sit with the two most annoying people in the whole of magcon.

Nash smirks at me before sitting downs first, i glumly follow him and Cam puts his ass on the seat at the end.

"Isn't that cute you're together" Nash HAS, to make a dumb ass comment like this.
What is it with either of them?! I roll my eyes and glare from Nash to Cam then back to Nash.

"No it's really not NASH" He is really testing my patience, along with Cam. What a journey this is going to be...

Cams POV

"Passengers you can unbuckle your seatbelts, we have successfully arrived in Los Angeles" The air stewardess spoke into the micro phone at the front.

Mmm... the flight here was really cool actually, Ali made me laugh nearly every 5 minutes.

Aggghhhh, she makes me thirsty for more it's like she herself is toxic.
"At least I don't have to listen to her petty voice anymore"

She rolls her eyes, picking up her bag and chuckling with Nash.
"Ali" Penny beckons her, along with Zara and Keira.

She quickens her pace until she starts walking with them, she turns around and smiles raising her eyes to heaven.

I'm standing here gaping at her with my mouth wide open, I'm not meant to be gaping or staring after her... but evidently I am.

"You're a lucky guy, she's an amazing, fun, pretty, outgoing girl" Nash pats me on my back, he had a point.

"Don't get too cozy, plus you have Zara" I arch an eyebrow at him, Nash likes Zara way more than he lets on basically.

"I know stupid, I like Zara a lot, she's pretty amazing as well" I step out of the seat area, and start following the back of Shawn.

Ayyy, Nash has given me an idea. I whip my phone out from my pocket, turn my data on and go onto twitter.

New tweet:
She's beautiful.

I hit the tweet button, and it instantly get hundreds of likes and re-tweets.
This is so misleading too my fans, but not to any of the guys or Ali.

She'll know exactly who it is, but I had a feeling my fans would be confused:

@ camerondallas who?

@ camerondallas who is the mystery girl?

@ camerondallas I hope you've finally found someone! :)

I decide to reply to the last one;

@ magcon_potato maybe, but she's. very beautiful (:

(I made the name up by the way!)

"Keep the pace up dude" Nash prompts my back yelling from behind me.