Chapter 25~

Ali's POV

"Alas, you two took ages; the two queens emerge" Carter rolls his eyes at me and Pen.

"It takes time, and shut the hell up" I roll my eyes as everyone starts to laugh.

Did I forget that Zara was being a bitch? Arranging some secret kidnapping with Cam which resulted in me kissing and nearly getting caught with him?

Yes, but I've just remembered and that's a good thing.
"Hey Zara, why don't you join the mi5?" I sidle next to her waiting for her reaction.

It looks really confused, it won't be like that for long.
"What are you talking about?" She frowns as I study her face.

"Well I mean you arranged some kidnapping with Cam" I give a sarcastic smile and watch her face change.

"Ohhhh, haha; I just wanted Calison back that's all" She makes it sound so innocent, and like I'm the villain.

"Bad news for you, there is no such thing as calison" I put the Calison in quotations, but may-

"Awww no, that broke my heart" Nash comes forward motioning a broken heart with his hands.

"Shut up, Shawn is my new bae" I run over to Shawn, he's laughing so much.

"Isn't that right muffin man?" I giggle and see him blush so much.
"Yep that's right, she's my baby" Shawn scoops me up in his arms and starts running.

"Shawn I know we're lovers and everything but could you put me down?" I yell from 6 foot in the air.

Wow, you can see so much more from up here. Like much more of Disney world, and Cam's jealous face.

See he still gets way to over protective.
Shut up brain.
Cam is glaring at Shawn, this is just so entertaining though.

"Of course anything you want darling" Awh, I love it when Shawn generally says the word darling.

"Okay listen up, including Ali and Shawn the two love birds. Everyone can meet one Disney character and three people can go together" Taylor yells to gain everyone's attention.

"Dibs Donald Duck" I freaking love Donald Duck, he's possiblely, probably, my favourite character.

"Okay who else wants to go with Ali?" Taylor continues fixing his bandana.

"I'll go with Ali Pali" Carter shouts emerging from behind Aaron.
I look up at Carter, who is grinning at Cam and Cam is beaming back just as much.

Oh crap, lord help me now. Not Cameron, please not cam. For all I know he's going to find some way to kiss me.

"I'll go as well" Cam civilly struts over like there's no tomorrow.
"Please resist the urge to seduce me in any way" I whisper in his ear, a huge grin spreads across his mouth.

"Well I mean there is going to be payback for flirting with Shawn princess. You don't get away with it that easily" He starts to stroke my thigh.

I think I'm going to freak out any minute.
For god sake, pull yourself together Alison.

"Look I can see him" I quicken my pace over to the podium where Donald is standing.