Chapter 28~

Ali's POV

The view from our window is amazing, you can pretty much see everything that's going on.

I sip my caffeine coffee, nothing's better than the sweet taste of freshly ground coffee beans.

A warm pair of arms straddle my waist, he must've finished brushing his teeth.

I can smell the minty scent seeping from his mouth, nothing can replace the smell.

"Morning babe" He pecks my cheek leaving a soft, and tingly feeling lingering on it.

"Morning, I can't wait to go to the beech today!" His grip loosens as I head into the bathroom.

"Yeah, we're leaving in about an hour" I switch my phone on to see the bright light illuminating the room.

It's quarter to 10 now, what about lunch?
Shut up about you and your stomach Alison.

I take the lip balm and smother it all over my lips, they don't look crusty anymore. Not that they did, I just do it for the sake of doing it l.

I lather my moisturiser all over my face, I can feel my skin absorbing it. I screw the lid back on and pay attention to my hair.

What to do? I pull the bun out desperately trying to brush out all the snarls and twists in the depths of it.

I part my hair and begin to section it, two French plaits will do. My dad's the one with curly fucking Spanish hair, and damn freckles.

I have a hat that's gunna fix this, plus I'll have a shower later. You're not trying to impress anyone-
Cam-

I walk back out into the bedroom, Johnson is on the phone to gilinsky? It sounds like him anyways.

I unzip my suitcase, I think I'll wear my deep marine blue bikini; with my black sun hat and glasses.

Wait I almost forgot, what I'm wearing underneath. I pull out my grey Calvin Klein sports bra, and denim shorts.

What kind of hoe WEARS makeup to the beach, Madeline. It's fucking pointless, it all drags down your face and you look like you've woken up.

I start to walk in the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I strip off, slipping my bikini on as well as my crop top and shorts.

I put my hat on, it looks like it's at a funny angel?! I adjust it slitley, that's better. Well at least I think it is, I'm a lot cooler once I'm dressed.

I tie my last lace on my converse shoe, slipping my sun glasses on and heading back into the room. Johnson is fixing his hair, why is it all guys are obsessed with their hair?

Cam, Johnson, Cam, Cam-
Chill you're practically obsessed with him, gosh.

"Ready?" I interrupt his deep thinking, he gives a smile before answering in a soft voice.
"Yeah, let's go" I take the towel and fling it over my shoulder grabbing my phone slipping out the door.

At least Jack is audacious enough to open the door for me,
So would cam...

Shut the hell up, he's probably going to turn up with his 'girlfriend'

"Who else is coming?" That's the first thing to come to mind, and it slips out of my mouth like a cuss word when I'm angry.

"The usual, magcon, Pen, Zara, Keira... oh I think Madds is coming" My jaw is hanging open, he's made some sort of nickname for her now?!

She's charming everyone? I know she sees past the fuckboy in Cam, I correct; she's oblivious to the fact.

"Everyone doesn't like her, she's a player and I bet she's gunna play Cam like a toy in the shelf" Is that his real opinion on her?