Chapter 11~

Cams POV

"What's up with you?" Taylor asks as I slam the door.
"Girl problems" I roll my eyes going into my hotel room. Why did she do this? I would've thought it would be me who cheated, although I am the one that kissed her in the first place.

However she never exactly stopped me, but she did tell me.
"Problems with Ali?" nash asked coming in and sitting down on the bed.

"Pretty much" I flump on the bed staring at the ceiling, just as I thought I was falling for her as well.
"She's a really attractive girl, what did you do?" Nash asked also laying in the bed the other side.

"Yeah well, turns out she has a boyfriend" I sigh still staring at the ceiling, if it were to be another girl then I wouldn't be upset. There's something about Ali that I love, her mannerism to the way she does her hair in different styles everyday.

"Maybe she had an explanation, and she clearly liked you otherwise she would never have hung out with you everyday since we've been here" Nash rolls over facing me, he did have a fair point.

"Yeah, but I think I really like her" I say rolling over to face Nash.
"Well you better make up your mind dude cause we're leaving for L.A after tomorrow; remember London is our last place in the Europe tour" Nash pats my head before leaving the room.

She explained everything as well, she didn't realise that it'd turn out like this.
"You should go" Carter said as he walked past the door...

Ali's POV

"So basically, Cam just walked out my life" I sigh taking  another galaxy square from the chocolate bar perched in my bed.
"I'm sure he'll come back" Penny, Zara and Keira all came over to comfort me as soon as I told them what happened.

"Yeah right, and when he does pigs will fly in the sky" I said to Penny my eyes lagging over to where she was perched on my spiny chair. Zara was damn lucky to have Nash, although she's not a godamn stupid 17 year old whom sends texts too their ex boyfriend.

"Why would he not come back too someone like you?" Zara protests sitting at the end of my bed.
"Well I don't blame him if he doesn't come at all" I fold the packet on the chocolate sitting up.

"ALI" Someone calls me from downstairs
"That's my call" I say rolling out of bed and mindfully going down the stairs.

"Ali, can you pop to the store to get some bread, milks etc...?" Mum is sprawled across the sofa with a white blanket wrapped round her.

"Sure, should I take Em with me?" I ask, I really don't want to go alone.
"Yeah okay" On this note I rush up the stairs again and knock on Emily's door.

"Hey Em, get ready because you're coming shopping with me" She's sitting at her dressing table doing her makeup.
"Um... okay I'm ready anyways" She finishes applying her last fake lash before grabbing her coat and bag.

I walk over to my room, getting my bag as well.
"See you later guys, I'm going shopping with Em for a while" I wave to them before hurrying down the stairs again.

They can let themselves out, it's no surprise trust me. I unlock the car getting inside as well as Emily doing so the other side.

"What are we getting?" She asks bucking her seatbelt. I don't really talk about Emily that much, there's not that much to talk about really. We have the same colour eyes and hair, although she doesn't really have dimples like I do.

She liked makeup wayyyyyyyyyy more than I do... I would choose music any day. A pair of headphones, pizza and my fluffy socks would do me for Saturday night. But I am pretty adventurous, I love travelling and camping and doing outgoing stuff.

I know there isn't a vertical picture of me, but there is the use of the English language my friends.

"Like bread, milk boring stuff so I dragged you along" I smile innocently at her.
"I was bored anyways, therefore I must thank you" as you can tell we both go to a grammar school...

***
Ali's POV

Most people would say that the corner shop looks like the walmart, I can assure you it doesn't.
(Sorry to get your hopes up guys)

"You get the trolley and I'll head inside" I say to Em as she walks beside me.
"You got it sis" She nudges me jogging over to the trolleys.

They're so crappy, you have to insert those pound coins just to use a trolley. It's confusing, just like how many girls Cams' slept with. It hurts my head to think about the asshole, I'm pretty mad at him to be honest.

I walk in through the entrance over to the bread section, hm... what kind of bread do we want?
"Ali"

I turn round to see Matt and Carter walking towards me... how did they know me?
"Hi... and you are?" I vaguely knew who they were from vine.

"Sure you know us, after all your a fan... right?" Matt says laughing with Carter.
"Yeah, not the obsessed type boys. You've underestimated me already, you need to learn about me more" i laugh picking a loaf of bread off the shelf.

" Ain't nobody got time for that" Carter snapped his fingers, wow I love these two already.
"Haha, I could really hang out with you all day, right homies?" I fist pump both of them, they're so much better than Cam.

"Any time, anytime, just come to our hotel" Matt said smiling with Carter.
"Of course, I better get back to Emily" I've now completely forgotten what I have came here for.

I wave turning on my heal to find...