Chapter 17~

Cams POV

I can't believe what a dickhead Nash is being, is purposely flirting with Ali. I just wanna punch him in the face.

I know Ali is doing it purely so she can make me jealous. I mean that's her little game, well I can play as well.

"Hey Keira wanna play a game?" Keira is opposite me, and looks startled when I speak to her.

"Me? Yeah sure" She looks so pleased, it's a shame I'm only using her to get back at Ali.

"Do you want to have a staring contest?" I can feel Ali's eyes on me, her lips are sealed I bet she's intrigued.

"Yeah okay" I start staring at her , then I purposely blink so she can win.

"I'm sorry I'm not good... I just get lost in your eyes every time I look at them" She starts blushing, and Ali is glaring at Keira.

My revenge is now complete.
"Then don't look at her in the first place" Ali mumbles under her breathe looking away from Keira.

"Sorry what was that Ali?" Everyone in the car says 'ooohhhh'

Ali's POV

What an asshole, he thought he could get back at me? And with my best friend, to be fair Nash is his best friend.

Ugh, I glance up at Taylor who now has his headphones on. His eyes fixated upon the city of London.

Ahhh, I remembered to bring headphones as well they're just in my bag.

I bend over to pick up my bag, and dig out my headphones. I put them in my lap, zip the bag back up and plug my headphones in my phone.

Spotify is my best bet, 726 songs should last until this journey is over. Everyone else is talking, Cam is talking to Johnson and Nash is talking to Matt.

Shuffle, ooo the first song is called sexual. This may sound weird, but trust me it's a really good song.

30 seconds in the song, my eyes travel up to look at Cam, who is smirking like a maniac.

I frown and roll my eyes, it's probably this fuckboy thing he now does.
45 seconds into the song, and I glance up at Cam who still has the same godamn smirk on his face.

I slip my headphones off and frown at Cam again.
"What are you looking at?" I raise an eyebrow at him, his mouth is still in the same position as it was before.

"Nothing..." He smirks looking down at my phone.
"Seriously asshole" I roll my eyes and turn my music back on...

Wait maybe it's the song... damn I think it is. I pause the song again, and slip my headphones off and look up at Cam.

"You feeling sexual?" He whispered into my ear, I froze my skin left with a tingly sensation.

"N-n-no" He's left me stuttering, and the chilling influence of his death cold, icy eyes pleased me for some reason.

"Cause I can turn you on" He rested his hand at the top of my knee, slowly but surely working his way up my leg. Closer, and closer he got.

I really wanted to moan, I think he can tell as his hand is still there. He sounds like a perv, but he isn't just really annoying.

I shift in my seat, and he is getting closer to my clit. How is nobody noticing? Saying that, Nash looks down at my leg and smirks. Luckily he hasn't said anything out loud.