Chapter 22~

Cam's POV

I squint at the first sight of sunlight through my curtains, I could still smell the after scent of vanilla.

It was like Ali's spiritual soul and presence has stayed, and she herself had left.

That sounds stupid out loud, but I can't deny it's true.

I force my head up to see Jaxx laying at the end of the bed, he's whimpering and making puppy dog eyes.

I mean he is a dog after all. Bahaha.
"I know how you feel" I stroke his fur and pat him on the head, but it's all my fault.

I wonder if she's seen the Instagram picture yet? I hope she has, but even with millions of fans I'm still not happy.

I don't have that one person anymore, and it really bothers me. Well, I'll just work my magic and charm like I did before.

And she'll be mine before she can even say Cameron Dallas. Yes my name. I don't think she's going to be balling her eyes out when I see her next.

I think it's going to be back to the name calling, asshole and dooche. Which works for me as long as she's still my princess...

Ali's POV

I very carefully lever up one eyelid, followed by the other. A rather miraculous sunbeam has squirted straight through the outside world.

It makes my head spin making me feel nauseous and dizzy. I huff out a sigh, ewwww my breathe stinks of alcohol.

That's courtesy of shots for you my friends. I can't help but actually laugh, me and Cam are back to square one again.

And cause he's hurt me, it's going to be harder, even possible. Most likely. Probably.

A shower is now very much needed, if I can get out of bed...

                                  ***

Once I get out the shower, I wrap the warm fluffy white hotel round me and wrap my hair up as well.

Hm... what to wear? I don't even know what I'm doing today, let alone what to wear.

I pick out my undergarments, white cropped jumper, ripped black jeans, my army bomber jacket and of course my timberlands.

I take the towel out, brush my hair and turn the blow dryer on and dry my hair. Why do I have thick hair?

I finish brushing and tying my hair in a high pony tail. Oooo, I almost forgot actually.

I pick my huge glasses and slip them on, taking put my makeup bag. Why go full out, when I slay anyways?

Bahaha, that's really not a joke. I pat and buff some concealer on my face, (as well as my neck) followed by a sandy shade of liquid lipstick and mascara.

Hey presto, I'm done. I spring up taking my phone and keys, breakfast or seeing my friends.

Breakfast is a little more important, I walk over to the door and unlock it-

"Hey, we've got now time, I brought breakfast, start packing" Zara comes through barging in pushing past handing me a coffee and a brown paper bag.