Chapter 9~

Cam's POV

I offered my hand too pull Ali out, seen as she's already pissed at me. And she pulls me in with her, yep the water fountain.

I would've never of guessed today would end with me and Ali sitting in a water fountain with me.
"Now I'm all w-" I think she realised what she was going to say, and thought twice about it.

I laugh at her blushing red cheeks, she looks beautiful even when she's sitting frustrated in London's water fountains.
"Ughhhhh, I absolutely hate you Cam" She whines looking at me with her piercing green eyes, she's not one of those girls who put loads of makeup on that it eventually runs down her face. Nope. Her face looks the same, just that she's deeply pissed at me.

"Shall we go get something to eat young British girl?" I ask standing up looking down at her. Half of my jeans were wet, but not really anything else.
"Is it because of my accent?" She's sitting upright, only people with manners do that.

"Pretty much, I love British accents" I step out of the fountain.
"I swear that's like one thing that every American says" She smiles with her perfect awhite teeth.

I offer her my hand to help her up from the fountain.
"Are you going to pull me in again?" I ask her laughing a little.

"No... I'm way too hungry for that..."

***
Ali's POV

The meal was amazing, no fans luckily interrupted us once. Ping! My phone buzzed from inside of my bag, I reach for it. Great...

So I haven't been completely honest with you guys... a while ago I had a boyfriend called Matt. But before I met Cam we were on a break, so I wasn't with him. He's just text me now;

Hey Ali,
I really miss you, and it's been really lonely without you. Maybe we could get back together?
Matt xx

I stare at the text, he wants to get back with me. I look up at Cam who was ordering some kind of desert, he smiled at me... he was a fuckboy yet somehow a gentleman.

Should I? I don't like Cam that way anyways... or do I?
No... your being stupid Ali, he'll be gone within the next week and you'll never see him again.
I reply to Matt's text:
Hey, long time no speak!
Yeah, I don't see why we can't give it another go!
Ali xxx

I hit the send button, and instantly regret it. What if I start falling for Cam? Or Cam starts falling for me?

"I got your favourite, triple chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce" Cam interrupts my deep thinking by placing a bowl in front of me beaming.
"Wait how did you know?" I ask looking at him.

"I'm full off surprises aren't I" He winks at me, I roll my eyes and laugh at him.

"Hey what are you doing later?" Cam looks up from his banoffee pie. He has whipped cream on the tip of his nose, arghhh he's so funny.

"What...? What's so funny?" Cam asks, he looks around too see who I was laughing at.
"...you silly" I wipe the whip cream off his nose wiping a tear from my eye.

"You could've just told me" Cam was laughing as well, what a cheese.
"As I was saying, what you doing later?" Cam asked grabbing a napkin from the middle of the table.

"I'm probably going to work on my music stuff, why?" I ask scraping the bowl with my spoon. The chocolate sauce tingled on my tongue
"Well... we're doing a Magcon rehearsal but I want to skive today" He tapped his mouth with the napkin wiping every corner of his banoffe filled mouth.

"Wow your such a rebel... and won't your manager be mad? Trust me you have better things to be pressing on with" I set my bowl aside concentrating on me paying.

"No, plus I wanna spend some quality time with you" Cam pleaded making me give in.

"You sound like a clingy kid in primary school" I laugh at his neediness.
"Please, princess?" He looks at me again, trying to make me give in.

"Ugh fine, I give in to your neediness. Let's go so we can get out of the usual 3'oclock London traffic" I say standing up, luckily when I was pushed in the fountain not much of me made contact with the water.

Only my socks and shoes, and part of my face. My hair was fine, as it didn't touch the water as a result I curled it earlier today.

I take my purse out...
"It's fine over got this" Cam pushes my purse away
"Ughhhh your sooo... just let me pay for my own lunch" I gesture at my purse.

"Over my dead body" Cam smiles taking a couple of notes out and puts them on the table...

***

Ali's POV

"Just remember not too say anything to my mum... okay?" I've just been explaining to Cam for about half an hour, not too talk to mum.

She has enough on her plate without Cameron bugging her every 5 minutes with his American accusations.

"Oh please.... fine" Cam gives in as I glare at him making sure he doesn't talk to her that much.

I open the door stepping out of the car and unlocking my house door...