Chapter 8~

Cams POV

Yes, I've got Ali (a hot and cute girl) to show me round London for the day.

I scored this one in the bag by simply texting her and working my magic and it actually worked. I bet she's going to look gorgeous, just like she always does.

I rlly want to look around London, with someone that really knows it I mean. I better get ready anyways...

Ali's POV

I put my black wedges on rushing downstairs completely forgetting to fill my stomach with breakfast food.
I wrench open the door and step outside to find Cam was already waiting for me.

I approach in a suspicious manner, why didn't he just beep so I knew he was there.

"Hey I didn't expect you yet, you could've called silly" I giggle at him walking round to the other side.

Whilst I was walking I could see him looking at my ass, when I caught him he started blushing immensely.

"There's no need to look at my ass Cameron,  that's not what good boys do" I tut at him opening the door and getting inside.

"What... I... er..." He started stuttering and blushing from embarrassment.
"Yeah and for the record I'm not beautiful" I say shutting the door and buckling my seatbelt.

"Yes you are, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" His cheeks tone down from being so red.

"Yeah, well cause you're just a fuckboy" My eyes lag over to him, he was frowning at the road it was quite cu-

"Ouchhhhh, I'm not I'm just sexually attracted to you" He smiles doing the weird lip thingy like he does all the time.
I know every move he does, that's how much time we've spent together these past few days. Anyone would think that we're some kind of couple
"Yeah right Cam you're not getting in my pants..."

                           ***
"Okay and this is Big Ben" I point to Big Ben, we've been around most of London by now. It's amazing, I've basically laughed most of our time here.

"Wow it's so re-" Cam was in the middle of saying something about Big Ben until...

"Omg... it's Cameron dallas, I'm crying I love you so much" These group of fan girls came over to us waving their hands all over the place.

"Hey guys, I love you too" Cam hugs each and every one of them taking selfies.
"I love you all" Cam called after them as they skipped away.

"Come on cam, do you have to kiss every girl you see in the streets?" I ask staring after them, no offence but they looked like 11.
"But they're my fans" He replies looking up at me.

"Yeah but just take a picture and smile with them" I protest walking along the river Themes.
"Oooooo i see, is someone Jelly?" He asks smirking a little...

Cams POV

"No pschhh... why would I be jealous of an 11 year old girl who takes a picture with a hot guy who clearly seems to be hanging out with a girl he-" She started ranting without realising, it's pretty cute.

I know she likes me anyways... I like her as well...

Ali's POV

Me being me I blab away without even realising what I'm essentially saying. My cheeks start burning up, wow Ali you've just called Cam hot.

"Oh so you think that I'm hot?" Cam questions me smirking a lot.
"What... no... I er..." I have no idea on how I can cover this up.

"Well we're even, you were looking at my ass" I giggle and blush nudging him on the arm. He rolls his eyes at me, laughing as well.

"Wow... toochè" Cam smiles at me looking me straight in the eyes.
"Did I ever tell you that your hair looks like dragon ball z?" I question laughing,

"Hahaha, very funny" Cam sniggers rolling his eyes at my comment.
"What? It just reminded me of the character strongly" I giggle maliciously.

"I'm gunna get you" Cam starts running towards me, so I run the opposite direction. I run past tourists taking pictures and eating their lunch. Anyone that sees us is ping to thing Cams a  phsyco killer coming to kill me.

Cam caught hold of me and looked at me.
"Don't... you... dare" I pant, I knew exactly what he was going to do.
"Oh yesssssss" Cam picked me up from my waist and put me over his shoulder.

"Ugh, I may be short but I'm not a toy" I yell slapping his back. I can just here Cam laughing at me, what an ass.

"Can we get something to eat?" I shout from up here, wow this is what it's like being 5'9 rather than 5'4.

"Yeah okay, but I wanna eat somewhere with m-"
"Mexican food I know" I interrupt him, I already knew what he was going to say.

"How did you know?" He asks walking along a bit.
"Oh I know these people in my class that are obsessed with you" I roll my eyes, but obviously he can't see it.

"Um... and your not, I think you are" He says.
"No, if I was I wouldve cried the first time I met you. But trust me spending 4 hours a week with the girls who constantly talk about you and magcon I think I know what your favourite food is. So do me a favour asshole and put me down"

"Are you sure you want me too put you down?" Cam asks, what a stupid question.
"Of course I do, I hate touching your skin, it's gross" I moan.
"Okay if you say so..." Cam throws me in the fountain, water splashing everywhere. I can see Penny's sunk at the bottom of the fountain.

"Why... are... you... such... an... asshole?" I'm so mad at him, I'm gunna kill him.
"Your wanted me too put you down" Cam raises his arms in air like some kind of angel.

"I'm gunna kill you..." I narrow my eyes at him, he's laughing his head off.
"Here... take my hand" He offers me his hand. I take his hand pulling him into the water with me...
Touchè...