Chapter 27~

Ali's POV

Sitting on the floor for a further 20 minutes you think would hurt your butt.

It doesn't. Not since talking to Zara, Pen and Keira about life. When we were younger we used to do this, and to this very day.

"Right you lot lets begin" Taylor grabs the remote and inserts the disc into the machine.

"Ali, come sit" I turn my head to see Johnson sitting on the sofa patting a seat next to him.

Do I have to? Yes you do, get off your ass and sit next to Johnson.

I plonk on the seat next to him, he puts his arm around me and pulls me in closer to him.

"We're watching a scary movie... cabin in the woods" Oh yes, I loved this movie when I was younger.

Me, Dad and Tom used to watch this all the time with a bowl of sweet and salty popcorn. Mum and Em were never into this kind of thing.

"Damn it Taylor, why a scary movie?" Who would ever guess Cam was such a wimp?

"Stop being a baby" I roll my eyes at him, wow.
"Then I guess you can protect me" Everyone turns around and starts laughing, great move Cam-

"Actually no because you have-"
"Stop arguing like some couple" Aaron cuts me off, I swear it one more person says that...

Cam looks round at me and starts tutting, as if he's some angel?!

The movie begins, a dark setting on the flat screen; of course a cabin in the woods.

I can feels Jacks arm tensing around my shoulder, ahhh he's scared and it's only the intro...

*1 hour into the movie*

Everyone is practically screaming their head off, accept me of course.

"Ahhhh" Pen screams cuddling up to Gilinsky.
I turn and look at Johnson, he looks really pale and about to fall asleep.

I turn back to look at Cam-
Wait what?
Yes Cameron Dallas idiot.

"What are you doing?" I hiss in his ear, he puts his left hand on my leg and starts rubbing it.

Great throughout the rest of the movie he's going to tease me... a lot.

"Your boyfriends nearly asleep princess" His grip tightens around my thigh, for god sake.

"Please may you get off of me?" I glare at him, I try to remove each finger. No success.

A sonorous sound erupts from the tv, everyone screams; including me.

"No, you need me may I remind you" He gives a devious grin before tearing his 'attention' back to the film.

I straighten my posture, you know what I crave right now? A nice hot cup of tea that my grandma makes.

I guess I have to wait till' later, I wonder if Jacks awake?

I look over at him, his eyes are closed;
Zoned out from everything around him. Guess I'm stuck with Cam.

Knock, knock, knock... three rapid knocks  interrupts the film, who the hell is it now?

"If they're some 10 year old fans I swear" I glare at Cam though my glasses, the downfall to glasses is that your eye expressions are unclear.

"Ahhhhh" Everyome let's out an,
obnoxious loud scream; yes me as well.

"Well we don't want you getting jealous do we" Cam smirks and begins to go higher and high with his hand.

"Guys chill I just ordered pizza" Taylor gets up and takes his wallet laying on the side.