Chapter 24~

Ali's POV

My phone vibrates from the side, I reach for it. Holding my bright screen I squint trying to get my eyes to gets used to it.

I delay my alarm for 30 minutes later, gosh I hate waking up. Why do I even have an alarm? Oh yeah, I set one for yesterday and forgot to turn it off.

I don't know how many minutes it took, but I guess I'm up and staring at myself in the mirror.

I've left Johnson to sleep, I think he needs his beauty sleep. He's a great guy, and I like him. But Cam is-

I look at my hair, it looks dreadful. I take the brush and start brushing out the knots and taking a hair bobble.

I tie it up and coil it round into a bun, and mess it up. Hey presto, a messy bun is now done.

"Morning babe" Johnson wraps his arms round my waist, my mouth is in shock. Did he just call me babe? That's what Cam says.

Stop thinking about him, he doesn't care anymore, remember?
"Morning" I give him a quick peck on the cheek before taking my face wash.

To be honest, I'm not used to kissing anyone but Cam, I guess it's a habit ya know?

"I think we're seeing the Disney characters today, I'm grateful" He rubs his head and tilts it, me and him are very much alike.

I can't admit, I miss Cam-
"Why you grateful?" I look at him in the mirror reflection searching for the toothpaste.

"To get away from the Magcon tour for a few days" I know that Cam loves his fans, that just makes my heart soft.

He cares so much for them, and for me-
"Aha, what time?" I run my toothbrush under water and start to brush my teeth.

"In about an hour" He smiles before heading back into the bedroom.

What If I'm rushing this relationship? Nonsense, It's working for the payback plan about the Cam Malaga.

I spit the minty tooth paste into the sink, watching the cold water wash it away.

"I think I'm going to take a shower" Johnson steps out from the other room crossing paths with me again.

"Okay, I'm going to go and visit Carter and Matt's room once I'm dressed" I announce, I feel like he's going to freak out.

"Okay that's cool, meet you downstairs soon?" He smiles before closing the door and flicking the water on.

Now if it was Cam he would flip out, be over protective. And I miss that, even though we're not together he gets super jealous.

Johnson just shrugs it off his shoulder, but again that's a good thing.
I walk over to my suitcase, what to wear?

I pick up some lingerie, a white lacy crop top, denim shorts and Japanese floral cardigan.

It was golden tassels dangling from the bottom, my grandma brought it back for me one time she went on holiday to Japan.

I slip my clothes on, and look at my face. I always cover my freckles up, why not leave them for once?

I take my concealer and dab some under my eyes and blend, that's about all I need really.

I put my white converse on:
I know I slay, I don't need to be told by anyone else.
I pick my phone up, and head straight for the door.