Chapter 7~

Cams POV

I think Ali's a bit pissed at me, this weird fan/ waitress came to our table flirting with me.

And yes, maybe I did flirt back the tiniest bit, okay more than a bit. I thought it would be funny to see if Ali would get jealous, and turns out- she did.

Now I offered to take her home, and she accepted after a long argument. But I guess it's worth it...

She kinda looks pissed at me, have I already mentioned it?

Ali's POV

Wow, even his car smells of a million how is that even possible? I'm trying to show I'm deeply pissed off with him, I
think it's working.

My arm is across the open window and my chin is resting on it. The breeze is blowing through my hair, I feel like I'm in one of those modelling shoots accept in Cameron Dallas' car.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" He asks glancing at me.
"Yeah, just the part where I had to sit next to you that's all" I reply twisting my head to face him.
"Really, I know you enjoy the company of m-"
"This is my stop" I say cutting him off. The restaurant to my house was really short, it is useful at times like this.

He stopped the car and got out, walking over to my side and opened the door for me. It was pretty impressive considering he's a fuckboy.

"I'm such a gentleman, are I?" He says smirking at me as I climb out of the car.
"Well at least you try to be" I laugh as he shuts the door behind me.

I dig around in my bag to find my keys, and a success.

I inserted the key into the lock, and Cam grabs my arm and kisses my cheek. Wait what? Kisses my fucking cheek.

My eyes were wide open from shock, I didn't even pull away.

"Don't look so surprised, you saw it coming" Cam does his hand thing and gets in his car. My mouth is still gaping open, I turn round and walk into my house and to see that Cam waited for me until he left.

There was this tingly sensation on my cheek, I switch the lights on- nobody's in. I then turn round to shut the door-

"What time do you call this?" I now see Tom slouched on the sofa with his arms folded.
"Oh I er... I was out with some friends" I say startled that he's actually in the house for once.
"Ali I get that, but it's 12 o'clock at night and your sneaking in the house like some kind of burglar" What the actual hell, I thought that he was cool about my being out so much lately.

"All of a sudden your treating me like a kid; your some two faced brother, what the actual fuck?" It makes me annoyed that he can boss me around like that.

Yet he usually does exactly the same, and even later when he comes home.
"And is your name mum? No. Maybe I should write it on your fore-head" I step forward to where he was lounging around, ughhh he's so annoying.

"Well seen as she's not particularly interested I have too step in. And where were you? Oh Yh with Cameron Dallas weren't you" He narrows his eyes to look at me.

How did he know about Cam in the first place? I roll my eyes stomping up the stairs and into my room.

Why does he have to get involved in everything I do? It's so fucking annoying, I feel like living in a tiny box where no one accept me can view my life Jesus Christ.

Well, at least my bed is someone I want to be with right now. It solves all my problems in life, just by sleeping in it..

                               ***
PING! I open one eye to remember where I am, laying in my bed staring at my white wall. I grab my phone from the side to find that IT was the thing that made me wake up to my terrible life.

Surprise, surprise, a text from Cam. However Cam did kiss me on the cheek last night. A smile appeared across my face, why are you smiling exactly Alison?

It felt so righ-

Rise and shine princess,
Cause you know London so well, I was wondering if you could show me round this morning?
Cam xx

Wow, I knew he'd eventually ask me something like this.
I quickly reply to his needy text:

1. You woke me up asshole
2. Don't fucking call me princess, fuckboy :)

I mean who even does that? (Apart from a huge fuckboy)
He replies almost immediately:

From Cam-
Please, please, please nobody else knows London like you
Cam xx

Wow... is that really the best he can do? Although it did put a rather cheesy grin across my face:

To Cam-
Ughhhh fine, you win again you dooche -_-

How is it he seems to always win these types of arguments?

From Cam-
Thank you sooooo much, pick you up in 10 beautiful
Cam xx

I roll me eyes at his response and throw my phone at the end of my bed getting up.

I walk over to my wardrobe digging out my white lacy crop top, deep red skirt, grey knotted cardigan and my black knee high socks. I slip all of my clothes on, and separating half of my hair and typing it up,

Once I did that I turned the curling iron on and curled all of my hair, and looks like I'm done.

I put a tiny bit of makeup on, but I like to keep it neutral. Besides I like my freckles, even though sometimes they can be annoying.

Time to show a famous, Cameron Dallas around Londom...