Chapter 31~

Ali's POV

"Ali, my gurlllll" The door swings open revealing Carter, of course shirtless. His hair messy, as I'd anticipated.

Everyone should know carter has always been this, crazy let's say.
"Cartah" I giggle flinging my arms over him.

"Guys let's shoot a vine" I look up, my eyes revealing Matt styling his hair in the mirror with a pot of cream.

"Okay, we need ideas bro" Cam closes the door as I release Carter from my grasp.

"I know, can y'all do the worm?" All I know is that me and Cam can do it. The amount of times I've seen the same vine of him doing the worm.

I nod my head in agreement along with Cam and Matt.
"Okay I have an idea, so we play grind with me and make out we're doing the worm and shit. And then we do a forward turn over and shout SIKE"

Matt explains twisting the lid back on the cream, that's why his hair is always on fleek.

I coil my toes up on the carpet, whipping out my phone.
Aha.
It's true, Cam did post the snapchat of me singing. Why?

"Okay let's do it, I have the song somewhere on my playlist" Cam chuckles to himself looking up at me smirking.

"Aha, found it" He says in triumph, pressing play; the sound blares out.
I remember when this song first came out, it was the craze in my school.

We even did a cheer routine to it, haha.
"Ready?" Carter props his phone up against the large bottle of water.

He presses record, the white figures appear on the screen counting down from 5.

The song begins, i lower my self down so I'm on my stomach.
Baby grind on me-

I tuck my head under me chest as much as possible, rolling forward as smoothly as possible.

I'm surprised I haven't messed it up yet, I probably will at some point.

"SIKE" We all yell in unison, the recording coming to an end.
That was one of the most successful vines I've ever shot.

"Wayyyy, we did it" Matt sticks out his hand indicating for a high five. I give it a big ol' slap, I think that was a little too hard.

"No let's take an Instagram pic" Cam takes his phone out, getting his camera up.

I don't want some drama with his 12 year old fans, them chasing after me wanting to know who I am.

"Please can you make sure your fans don't come sobbing all over my insta feed please" I tighten my half pony tail, letting my hands roam free.

"I can't guarantee it princess" He ruffles his hair and gives the camera to Matt to hold.

"Ready?!" Matt yells hovering his finger over the button.
I slap a hug grin on my face, a pair of warm hands grasp my waist.

I let out a small wimper, must... keep... smiling.
"You like that huh?" Cam rubs the tops of my thighs.

"Okay, that's ready to post" Carter snatches the phone out of Matt's grasp, and goes on Instagram.

I swear, one day I'm gunna go at him one day.
"Cameron, I swear to god-" I pause cracking my knuckles.

"What? That was such an innocent move, you know I can do better than that" He whispers in my ear removing the strands of hair out the way.