Run away

EVE

We both looked out for my parents who drove a little blue ford.

"I love you Eve, you know that right?" Heath suddenly spilled making my heart skip a beat.

"Honestly I didn't Heath, Cal told me you only married me so you could keep your money. I'm afraid for a while I believed him." I replied sadly.

"That's why I fired him Eve, because that's a lie, I do love you." He whispered.

All of a sudden a pair of soft lips covered mine, I saw Heath close his eyes, and I closed mine too. He rested his hands on my waist and made the kiss more passionate. I kissed him just as lovingly back.

"I...love..you Eve." He murmured against my lips.

"I love you too." I mumbled back. I moved my hands up to his muscular chest and rested them there. Our lips moved softly together until a horn beeped from down bellow.

"You parents!" Heath jumped away from me. Sure enough parked down below was my parents little blue car.

I scowled and followed Heath who grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.

"Heath I'm going to- Ahhh!" I screamed as I tripped on my lace and tumbled down the stone stairs. "Heath!" I yelped as I rolled flat on my face at the bottom of the stairs.

"Eve! Baby I'm sorry, Eve where are you hurt?" I heard Heath ask frantically. I wanted to tell him I was okay, but a pain ripped vigorously through my back. My back arched and Heath pulled me up, so I could sit up against him.

"Eve, sorry, I'm so sorry baby." He sounded like he was about to cry.

"I'm okay, let's just get home then sort me out." I replied my voice hoarse.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Yea Heath I'll be fine, come on." I told him as he helped me up. He rested his muscular arm around my back to support me as we hopped down all the rest of stairs.

"Ouch." I yelped as my knee stung.

"Do you need to stop?" He asked worriedly.

"No, I'm fine let's take the back entrance so they don't see us." I whispered in pain.

"Yes, I was going to do that anyway."

"Okay, let's go." I limped out the door with Heath supporting me.

The cold air smacked my face, I wobbled back but Heath caught me. I smiled up at him as a way to say thanks.

We slowly walked to see where the paparazzi stood talking and waiting for us to show ourselves.

In a flash I was in Heaths arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked shocked.

"We need to run, and you can't run Eve so I will carry you." He replied simply, them we were running.

We got half way to my parents car when one of the people saw us.

"HEATH, EVE!!!!!" A woman shouted running towards us. Cameras started flashing and we sprinted faster. "WE WOULD LIKE TO INTERVIEW YOU, COME BACK!!" More of the people shouted.

HEATH

I started to panic when they all ran towards us. Eve laid limp in my arms but awake. When I got to the car I jumped in and gently placed Eve on the chair next to me.

"Drive!" I yelled as the woman got to the car and tried to open the door, but we got away just in time.

"Eve, I'm so sorry." I whispered into her green eyes which were glassed over.

"It's okay Heath. I'm okay." She replied placing her hand on my cheek, it was warm and comforting.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Take us home please." I requested to her parents.

"Yes that's where we were going." Her mum replied dryly.

"Thank you." I said softly. "Eve, what hurts?"

"My back, and knee." She replied her voice raspy.

"I will get my private doctor to check you over." I told her holding her hand tightly.

"Thank you Heath."

"Anything for you." I whispered in her ear. She shivered with pleasure, and I smiled into her earlobe.

We had got away, but Eve was injured, all because of the person who told the paparazzi where we were, I would find out who it was, and they would pay.