The message.

EVE

"Hurry! I wanna have a shower before midnight as well if you don't mind!" Heath called banging on the door as I dressed into my night clothes and brushed my teeth.

"God Heath, give me a minuet I'm half way through cleaning my teeth!" I yelled wiping my mouth.

"Its half eleven!" He told me in disbelief as I opened the door to face his irritated expression.

"Calm down god, who turned your smile upside down?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Let me in the bathroom or I will pick you up and throw you onto the bed." He told me seriously.

I frowned worriedly and walked quickly out of his path. I smiled at him as he closed the little wooden door.

Beep!Beep!

I jumped as my phone vibrated on the bed side table. I walked over confused on who it could be. I unlocked my iPhone and saw it was Max. I smiled and opened the message.

-Eve, this is important! Zack turned up at our school, asking for you and Heath, he hurt Jazz! She's in hospital, I know this is going to ruin your holiday but I thought I would let you know. I'm staying with Jazz until she gets better. She asked me to tell you to have a good time. Max xx-

I was wide eyed and frozen in place for ages. Zack had hurt my best friend! How dare he! But why was he asking for me and Heath?

I was worried, this message was serious.

How could Zack do that, what did Jazz ever do to him?

I was thinking for so long, I didn't realise until Heath strolled out the bathroom in just a towel wrapped round his wait and below, I stopped then looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me worriedly.

"Jazz is hurt." I told him looking at his eyes, and trying to keep my wandering eyes off his well built chest. He rushed over to me and sat on the bed next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Zack did it..." I told him regretfully.

"What? Oh babe I'm so sorry I thought he would give up now, obviously not..." He frowned thoughtfully then shifted closer to me. I looked back up into his amazing blue eyes and leaned in to him, I met his lips just as my eyes closed. Heath returned the eagerness, and gripped my neck and waist with his warm touch. I breathed into his mouth needing his energy. He smiled against my lips and pulled me back onto the bed with him, I laid of top of him placing my hands on his smooth chest, he shivered from my colder touch then kissed me harder. He rolled me over so I was beneath him, I pulled away to catch my breath. He looked into my eyes, searching them desperately, then he nodded, I knew what he meant, then nodded back. Before I could breath again he mushed his lips to mine once again, I laughed as we felt each other passionately. He pulled my band top over my head, lucky Hawaii was hot at night so I didn't feel too cold. Then he looked me up and down, then once more kissed me, but my neck, this would be it, the night I really got to love my Heath, and we definitely would.