Beautiful

****sorry haven't updated billion dollar deal in ages! not finished yet, so enjoy!*****

EVE

Have you ever had on of those moments, where you find your way? Everything seems suddenly so clear it's so scary? That's what's happening to me right now. When I first met Heath I hated him, I thought he was snobbish, rude, and selfish. He's none of those things....I was wrong...very wrong, because now I see, I met him because it was my fate, now I love him more than I ever imagined a year and a half ago. I know for a fact we've changed each other, helped each other see the world as it really is. I love him for that. Even when I was young I wanted a relationship where we could cuddle every night, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows, in front of a cottage fire, watching movies. Where we would go out and act like we were still young, and free. Even though me and Heath aren't living in a cottage, we still had all the elements of happy love...one that was too strong to be broken even by the likes of Zack, who could never be eliminated, just stalled for a while. The events of my life whizzed by, and soon enough I was married then with a beautiful baby girl who would never leave my heart.

I looked down at Jessica, one special person, then up at Heath, another person who had changed my life forever. I smiled lovingly, he kissed my forehead then looked forward. I followed his gaze then smiled as I remembered the time we had spent in this place. The beach, Hawaii...we had decided to move to Hawaii with the baby, as it held our love where it belonged. Luckily we were allowed to live in the place we stayed last time. So we had a place to stay. Heath wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I held Jessica gently in my arms, her face content, I ran a hand down her soft pink silk dress which Jazz had sent when she was born. Her fingers gripped my hand and I laughed lightly, Heath saw and joined in stroking her nose playfully.

We were a family, and would be forever. Who knows when Zack would turn up, but when he does we will be ready because when I'm with Heath and Jessica I know I'm stronger. They're my family, even you, whom could be reading this, know that when you have family it makes you happier, stronger, like a team.

"I love you." Heath blurted making my heart tingle.

"I love you too, forever." I smiled then rested my head on his shoulder and watched the sun set into the reflecting sea.

I knew I would be happy, as long as I'm with Heath and Jessica.