Finding HER

ZACK

I was angry, very, very, very, very- okay you get the point. I am fuming. My best friend betrayed me, ran off with the enemy! I had no way to get the contract legalised and- I just remembered I had a letter from Eve and Heath's apartment.

I shoved my hand in my trouser bum pocket and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper as I walked back into the airport, so I wouldn't miss my flight.

I smoothed out the lined paper, and read it in my head shoving people out the way, as towards the end I knew where they were.

I smirked folding the paper and placing it in my hoodie pocket. Then I felt my head light up.

Lisa and Jerome.

HEATH

I wish I had never gotten my self in this mess. I wish I had never known Zack, I wish he wasn't my brother, I wish I had never given him another chance, because now, I was sure the one thing in my life I loved, would be gone with the click of my fingers.

I walked down the road my hands clenched in fists of fire. My ears roaring as blood raced through my veins.

Suddenly I couldn't hold it back, I ran to the nearest wall, and drew my hand back before smashing it onto the brick wall, as my hand collided my knuckles crunched from the force, I flinched and leaned against my fist which was imbedded in the cracked wall.

"Wow, some anger you got there." A voice floated to me like velvet.

I whirled round and slammed my self against the wall, when I met a pair of bright hazel eyes.

"It's okay, I saw you smash that wall, I'm a nurse so I was sure you had broken something." She smiled tucking her brown curly hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine!" I grumbled and held my hand to myself and turned to walk away.

"Please, let me help." She called running to me.

"I'm, fine...." I flinched from the hurt in her voice.

"Your not, it's clear, your emotions drove you to do something like that, and the force you put on your hand is impossible to not cause damage, please." She explained.

"I lost you at emotions." I whispered my eyes watering.

"Most people do." She laughed.

"Fine, but quick my wife is waiting at home, I can't leave her." I sighed turning to face her.

"Your married?" She asked surprised, pulling me to the wall.

"Yea, why so surprised?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Not like that, it's just you seem a little young to be married." She smiled pulling me to the floor and taking my hand into hers.

"I guess." I mumbled, wincing at her light but demanding touch on my knuckles.

"Sorry. Oh and I'm Jennifer." She apologised.

"Heath Carllton." I replied through gritted teeth.

Her jaw dropped in surprise. "Your him, the billionaire from America?!" She asked pulling bandage out her bag.

"Yea, my wife is Eve Carllton." I told her. "Why do you have bandage with you?" I asked confused.

"Emergencies. Anyway yea, you and her have been all over the papers, she is so beautiful. I wish I was like her." She frowned wrapping it round my hand.

"Don't be silly, obviously no one is prettier than Eve in my eyes, but you are pretty kind and sweet." I smiled at her.

"Don't be silly, I've never had a boyfriend, or anything close to one." She frowned even more.