Day dream

Reminder
Don't forget to give names on the competition, the chapter before this one. :)

EVE

Baby shopping was great, Lucy and Joe got a onesie with a little elephant on it, I couldn't deny how adorable it was. They also bought some little silk slippers for bed time, they were a baby pink and so soft it's untrue. Me and Heath on the other hand, went for some outdoor clothes, a little red puffer coat, with a pair of attachment gloves, some tiny leggings; showing me the reality of how small my baby girl would be. We also got a frilly pink top with small white polka dots, as I fell in love with it instantly. When we paid it all came to €55, Lucy's set came to €20 and ours came to €35, in my view it was pretty got for a set of first baby clothes! The woman at the counter clearly had a love for babies too, and with her excitement threw in a teddy bear baby toy for free. We said thank you and continued our mission, to the car seats and buggy shop. I thought it was a bit early to think about all that, but Heath and Lucy insisted to just get it now. In the end we went for a black and blue buggy, and just an ordinary safety seat for the car. It was good to know we had everything ready for the baby, as it was July and she was due at the end of September.

"This is so exiting Eve, not long now." Lucy galloped to our apartment door, carrying a bag of clothes and the car seat.

"Yeah, although I'm not liking how big I look." I frowned looking in the mirror along the corridor.

"You look perfect." Heath kissed my forehead.

"Soon it will all be perfect-" I started.

"Guys! Someone had been here." Lucy called, Joe ran to her side to protect her just incase.

We walked in and I swear we all gasped and went quiet. There was paper everywhere, the balcony doors were open causing the curtains to blow wildly. Joe ran to them and slammed them shut. Suddenly a hover started blowing from another room.

"Excuse me!" Joe shouted loudly.

"Yes." We heard then the hover stopped and a tall slender woman walked out looking guilty.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked sighing slightly.

"I'm a room maid, I'm so sorry about the mess, I came in and it was so hot in here so I opened the door but I blew wide open and everything blew around. Sorry I'm new." She frowned looking sadly up through her eyelashes.

"It's fine." I smiled gently.

"Wait, are you Eve Carllton?" She perked up.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Wow, that means your Heath Carllton. Oh my are you two having a baby!?" She jumped reminding me of Lucy.

"Yes." Heath replied.

"Girl or boy?"

"Girl." I answered grinning at Heath.

"Cute! Oh yea Heath, your brother was here earlier, down at the reception, asking for you we said no because he seemed angry and because of what happened between you two many years ago." She told us, all our smiles slipped of our faces.

"Okay, you can go, there's a one pound on the counter take it as a tip." Heath replied emotionless.

"Good day." Then she grabbed her pound and skipped out the room closing the door behind her.

"He's still looking..." I sighed.

HEATH

"Don't worry." I turned to face her, but she had already found her spot at the window, and was rubbing her pronounced bump.