Peaceful

EVE

So basically mine and Heath's bed was a sofa with the biggest foot rest ever on the end, I was not looking forward to sleeping on it, at all.

"We won't be here long Eve, just be grateful we have a bed!" Heath joked seeing my doubtful expression.

I stood there examining the not so much of a bed, in my fluffy p-jays, when Heath wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't know, looks awfully uncomfortable to me..." I whispered smiling to myself.

"You can lay against me if it's more comfortable." He chuckled in my ear.

"Thank you, but I'll add more cushions." I joked turning to face him.

"Okay, let's sleep, because me and you are going apartment sighting!" He smiled getting into the sofa bed and tucking himself in.

"Cool the sooner we get out here the better." I cheered jumping in next to him.

"That's mean, give your parents a bit of credit." He told me pulling me to him, hugging me to his chest.

"I guess...but...I don't know." I stammered.

"Let's leave this subject and rest." Heath kissed my lips gently before rolling over to sleep.

I lay peacefully thinking about many things that have been whirling round in my mind for days. Finally getting time to think I didn't sleep for hours and the only sound I could hear was Heath grumbling.

"Eve-e-...e-....Eve......" I suddenly heard him mumble. My heart skipped a beat at the sound of him saying my name in his deep sleep.

Smiling to myself I rolled him onto his back so I could see his dream full face. I gently kissed his cheek, and he groaned unconsciously making me hold back a laugh.

Once he started sleeping deeply again I sighed, and rested my head on his chest, making me jump a hand landed on my back. I looked up to see Heath smiling down at me.

"Thanks for the kiss." He winked then rested back again, I closed my eyes as they suddenly got heavier and sleep over took me.

"Night Heath." I slurred.

"Night my Evie." He replied sounding as tired as me.

*******

HEATH

I woke up suddenly as the front door slammed closed. I saw Lisa and Jerome holding hands and walking outside to their car. I swear they never smile, they haven't smiled since we got here, for a couple who are a billion dollars richer they didn't seem happy at all.

"Hey whats up?" Eve stirred her eye lids fluttering.

"Your parents- I mean Lisa and Jerome just left, but they couldn't have been louder if they tried." I replied frowning at them driving away.

"Oh, your such a light sleeper, because I didn't hear anything." She told me smiling slightly.

"Let's get some breakfast." I jumped out of bed, I heard Eve huff when her head fell onto the bed.

"Heath?!...." She moaned.

"Sorry baby." I apologised pulling her into my arms and lifting her off the bed.

********

LUCY

Well I slept okay, I guess, although clearly the bed is quite old, even with a billion dollars they couldn't get a descent bed. I got dressed into something comfortable but smart, as me Eve and Heath were going to buy an apartment.

I could tell Eve wanted to get out of here as soon as she could. I understand why she doesn't like her parents. But how long could she hold a grudge, to me it seemed like she wouldn't let this go, EVER...

I walked out the bed room and I to the kitchen diner. Sitting at the table was Eve and Heath eating some cereal and drinking orange juice.

"Nice to see you waited for me." I said sarcastically.

"We didn't want to wake you, and we weren't going to leave without you, we need your opinion too." Heath smiled winking playfully at me.

"Fine." I huffed and we ate our breakfast in silence but not an awkward silence, a peaceful silence.