The Wedding-Big Day.

EVE

"See you in an hour." Heath said kissing my head before leaving with Ben to get ready.

Jazz walked in and we jumped up and down together with excitement.

"Evie!!" She squealed as we ran into my room to get our dresses.

"Today is the day!" I grinned.

"Yea! When is Lucy getting here?" Jazz asked pulling her dress out the box.

"She should be here in a minuet." I told her pulling out my wedding outfit.

"Your going to be Heath's! I still can't believe his brother though." Jazz said shaking her head.

"Yea...I met him again after everyone else left..." I told her just as Lucy walked in.

"What?! How?" Jazz asked in disbelief as Lucy walked in.

"Hey everyone."

"Hey Luc." I said.

"Hey Lucy. Now Eve explain." Jazz ordered surprised.

"I wanted some fresh air so I got a cab around the block without Heath, he said I could but came running after me when I saw me jump into Zack's car... He attacked me but Heath found me and we ran from him." I explained Lucy and Jazz gasping throughout.

"Oh my, are you okay?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, now let's get ready." I smiled with excitement.

We all squealed jumped then got ready. I couldn't wait!

HEATH

"How are you Heath?" Ben asked as we got into our limo to take us to the venue of our wedding to fit ready.

"Nervous, but excited." I replied smiling.

"It will be perfect." Ben told me smiling.

"All my favourite people will be there so it will be amazing!" I replied in awe.

It would be perfect, as the one I was marrying is Eve, my Evie.

EVE

Once I had done Lucy and Jazz's makeup and they were dressed in their chosen dresses, they helped me get ready, I put on my dream dress which I loved so much. Then my friends helped do my makeup.

"Hair?" Jazz asked looking at my hair with wonder.

"Down defiantly." I replied straight away.

"Yes, curly and long, perfect." Lucy agreed then Lucy did my makeup while Jazz curled my brown hair into bouncy locks.

After they were happy I stood up and prepared my self as I walked to the full length mirror.

I walked in front of it and gasped looking at my hair then my make up then the dress.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys!" I gasped running to them. I hugged them close to me and we stayed like that for several minuets.

"Right shall we go?" Jazz laughed as we pulled away.

"Yes." I smiled as Lucy nodded.

I put on my heels and my veil on my head, Jazz clipped it in my hair. The. We walked out the apartment and down to the reception.

"Good luck today Eve." The men all said to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

They all helped me, and my dress into the car, then Lucy then Jazz till we were all inside the big limo and ready to go.