Birthday

HEATH

"So it's your nineteenth birthday soon?" I asked Eve as I looked at the calendar it was five days till her birthday.

"Yes, March sixth, why?" She asked curious looking up from making our dinner.

"That's when we are in Hawaii." I stated. She turned round behind the counter to face me.

"I want nothing for my birthday we got married a few days ago and I think of you as my present." She told me seriously.

"I don't care we are going to do something for your birthday Eve." I replied making her frown.

"Fine! But nothing to big and do not spend loads you've spent enough on me since we've met." She explained putting the spaghetti in the pan then checking on the meat balls.

"Your my girl, I have no other family to spend my money on." I stood up walking over to her.

Once she checked everything was good she stood up to face me. Her brown hair looked soft and I stroked my hand through it.

She places her hand on mine and smiled into my eyes. "You make me smile Heath." She blushed.

"That's a good thing isn't it?" I pouted making her giggle.

"I feel like I'm twelve when I'm actually nearly nineteen." She blushed even more. I smiled then leaned in, she leaned in to me but when I was a centimetre away she my a finger to my lips.

"Dinners ready." The breathed, then moved away to the oven.

I sighed then put knives and forks on the table ready for our spaghetti and meatballs, I loved Evie's homemade dinners.

I would make it up to her, by giving her a great birthday, her first one with me, and she will never forget it.

EVE

Heath made me laugh he had just payed for our wedding then he wants to take me to Hawaii (which I am looking forward to) AND get me something for my birthday.

I loved him so much, he was so caring and sweet. I was going to spend my first birthday with him in Hawaii that's all I could ask for.