Ignite

Everything was good

Everything was good. Everything was back to normal in my life. For a year, everything was great. For many months, I successfully kept it hidden. Every day, I suffered in heartbreak and tried to move on without anyone's notice. But today, the truth that I kept hidden with only one person that knew my secret was finally revealed. My secret was revealed to everyone who wasn't aware that I was the one they were looking for. That I was linked to a great and famous person known to everyone, adored by everyone. It was all over the news and I knew that the circus life was back.

Breaking news: Hello world, this is Today's Talk. We give you the hottest news exclusively and this is what we are bringing up to you for today. Who was Emilio Carini's mysterious inamorata? For many months, that question hung in the air with no one knowing who was the woman that caught Mr. Carini's eyes. Well, the wait is over. At the newly- wedded Mr. and Mrs. De Luca's reception, we have recognized a woman who attended the wedding. After a few days of hunting information, we came to know that the familiar woman was the same woman Mr. Carini has been with last year. We have gathered that she's a medical student and would soon graduate. Also, she has a powerful connection with the Moretti family. Her name is Beatrice Kairis.

By the mention of my name, the remote I was holding fell from my grip like my heart that had dropped so hard, my breathing labored and tears slowly trickled down my face as heartache and regret crashed upon me. Again.

Facebook page: LittlePumpkinWriter

Wattpad: LittlePumpkinWriter

Twitter: notsolilpumpkin

IG: anxielei