A Group Of Misfits

"Alright, let me tell you what this world is owned by. Money, Cars, Guns, Weapons, Women, Dust and Domination. If you don't have any of that, then you just a pawn of a bigger king."
-Y/N

Y/N's P.O.V

Sitting down on a couch, I sighed as I looked around this beaten up, old place that we called ours.

By ours, I mean me, Ash and Felix. Us three is what we like to be called "The New World Order".

Who are we personally? Some call us punks with weapons. We say the world's savior. But a one by one detail is what you want.

Well, I'm Y/N. Just a faunus who has no rights and takes advantage of that. Well, my parents were some White Fang members, who were just people that wanted us Faunus to have rights and be like normal people. But after a while, it gets old. Who would like to be captive and abide by the rules? I don't think so. So I never really talked and even seen my family. If that what you want to call them. Luckily, I found two others that took me for what I am.

That where Ash and Felix come into play.

Ash was just another faunus , just like me, but is a wolf instead of a cat.

She was a hyper one, but we both found common grounds and seen eye to eye. She's from a wealthy family, who were just surprisingly Faunus too. But the wealth never did get to her. That how everyone knew her. But she took that title and threw it away and came to join us. Then one more person to talk about Felix.

When I and Ash were walking one day, we couldn't be just two faunus causing trouble. We had to be two faunus causing trouble for a reason. Felix was our man. He secretly knew some people that could give us contracts and stuff to do so we can get money. But today was different, we were going to get real money.

Us three has been seeing a bank that was full of not only dust but also money. Lots of it. So this was our first big deal with something public. I was sitting at our hangout that was in a far part of town. I was waiting for both Ash and Felix to come back from doing something that they said would be "too dangerous" for me.

But then our weapons were no joke. We all had some kind of cool weapon. Mine was brass knuckles. But with a flip of my hand, quickly turn them into two knives. But with another, turn into two semi-automatic pistols that shoot rounds of any kind of dust. Pretty cool if I don't say so myself. Made it myself with the help of my buddies.

Ash's weapon was a bow that could have both the arrows and the bow turn into swords.

Felix's weapon was a shotgun that can turn into any kind of gun at anytime he wants. From shotgun to dual pistols, to automatic rifle, nothing could be made from that gun. Said he made it all himself.

Our semblances could be pretty easy to be dealt with. Mine being the ability to move fast, but every time I do, I leave a clone to fight for me. Until that get destroyed, then I'm good. Ash's is the ability to turn into smoke and quickly disappear with light behind her. She said she inherited it from her mother and father. Who she never knew that much really. Then last but not least Felix has something he called "Darkness Around." It has something to do with shadows and teleporting. Never told us for some trust issue.

Felix and Ash came back as they were smiling and walking towards me.

"You ready, Y/N?" Asked Felix as I nodded and stood up to the both of them.

"Hell yeah! I'm ready to get some cash and maybe some dust!" Felix smiled at me before shaking his head. "Well come on. Get some sleep. We'll be doing this thing tomorrow in the afternoon." We both nodded as I and Ash went to a little room in the back.

"So are you ready to do this? Do you know how rich we can be?" She said as I nodded and took off my knuckles and put them next to a nightstand.

"Yeah. I hope this goes right." Ash yawned before moving some of her blonde hair along with the two little white strands of hair that were in the front. Unique.

"Yeah... I just hope nothing happens."